Katatonia

Wtf? DO is one big noise. That is absurd, please get ears. Oh, and BTW Jonas' best vocal performance was on Discouraged Ones. And for the record I still think LfdgD is good.

The 45 sec are OK !!!
Jonas (Katatonia Vocals) some time ago said he wanted to tour with Anathema !!, but... viceversa????
It´s great to see how katatonia are really good friends with Opeth, which band is really good friends with Anathema, (am gonna be drastic but..) does Anathema have other band friends??
:confused:
Hope

bandfriends... tssss
i guess theyre friendly with every band they met/play etc.
but bandfriends is a bit drastic to say i guess.
why wouldnt they want to play with Katatonia. It would be a good package.

Originally posted by Mariner
idd. i remember an interview from discouraged ones that says that the singer coulnt afford to do any deathvocals anymore, because his voice was suffering from it. so they had to change, and they weren't very comfortable with it, what caused to a bad album.
Tonight's Decision is much better, LFDGD even more. Now if they go on like that the new album should be amazing :eek:

I have the opossite opinion for that...

DISCOURAGED ONES is my best of them....
hehehehe

also Saw your drawn and other discs before DO(Brave Murder Day(masterpieces), for funerals...etc)

Also i read a comment about Renkse voice that is better from album to album...

Maybe technically is better but emotionally loose...
The best album with Renkse clean voice for me is DO!!!!!

Originally posted by Strangelight
whats a bandfriend?

It's like a boyfriend. But instead of having just a boy, you have a whole band , it means that you fuck with 4 or 5 people at the same time. So i think the question was 'which band, apart from Katatonia and Opeth, did Anathema have group sex with' ?

(almost) Back to to the main topic, I think DO is Aaaaaaaaaaaaaccccceeeeeeee !!!
It was me first kata album :) I love the mood and Jonas vocals on it ... I also love LFDGD and BMD.
And I think the boring Katatonia album ( concerning the latest ones ) is Tonight's Decision. There are 5 or 6 good songs on it and the rest is boring IMO ...

agree with you - DO has something in the atmosphere - kinda spooky feeling...
but LFDGD is better imho...

Originally posted by Don Corleone
very interestingly, also opeth mentions anathema in their CD booklets!
and cradle of filth (dunc is the first one mentioned on a disc) and i thought Tristania as well

Originally posted by Don Corleone
well, opeth usually tours with cradle so it's no surprise. and goddamit are you online on ICQ, pieter? if yes, i'll turn it on.
nono they are mentioning anathema in their booklets. and turn the thingy on