KFUCK Vol. 2?

Morthond said:
Hello guys, back from advantures down to earth ^_^
I'll probably resume the work for "Omerta" today, but i still missing the vocalist, please don't make me sing it myself :))

L0bster: your cover is preety cool! I've even gave it a try and recorded a sample of my voice with it (to show my pf voice ofcourse and make someone sing for omerta)

http://ik.su.lt/~moru/kata3.mp3

I'm willing to give it a try...post when ready with some idea of what your going for. No promises on how good I sound though! Just want to help in some way, and I've been told I can sing...and I sound decent I think :p

Excellent Excellent cover by Unicorn and BloodySwan...freaking awesome. Well Done and Thankyou to both of you!

EDIT: Heh ignore the first part, need to read more posts >_>

Grah, had a bit of trouble with a friend who has equipment for this type of thing >_>...Hopefully the vocals don't sound too crap recorded on my mp3 player :p Anyway do you have any requests or directions on how you want to arrange it? Or you want me to figure it out

aaaaaaaah unicorn and swan!!! you both have such beautiful voices!! your cover of dissolving bonds is sooo amazing! you couldn't have chosen a better song, it fits perfectly to you both :) promise me that someday i will meet you both in a summer night and you play that song for me! i mean... we live in the same country so it can't be that far ^^

but i guess i will burst into tears, if that happens... :cry: aaaaah so beautiful :) *listens and dreams*

Weathered said:
aaaaaaaah unicorn and swan!!! you both have such beautiful voices!! your cover of dissolving bonds is sooo amazing! you couldn't have chosen a better song, it fits perfectly to you both :) promise me that someday i will meet you both in a summer night and you play that song for me! i mean... we live in the same country so it can't be that far ^^

but i guess i will burst into tears, if that happens... :cry: aaaaah so beautiful :) *listens and dreams*

Thank you, I'm so happy so many people like it. If the fan meeting at MadTinus' house will turn out to reality, Swany and I will play it for you all.

@Unicorn: I hate you ... stop posting when I was just about to do that! :ill: (;

Weathered said:
promise me that someday i will meet you both in a summer night and you play that song for me! i mean... we live in the same country so it can't be that far ^^
Thank you =) ... I'd really like to promise you that though that might turn out disappointing *haha* (; ... yeah right, I guess you live down in the south (?), I live more in the north and Unicorn lives there in the middle *lol* ... however ...

Weathered said:
but i guess i will burst into tears, if that happens...
Welcome to my world ... (;
I don't know why... but I feel like kissing you ... *HAHA!* ... *runs away* ...

BloodySwan said:
Welcome to my world ... (;
I don't know why... but I feel like kissing you ... *HAHA!* ... *runs away* ...

awwww how nice :) you make me feel :oops:

so many users on the kata-forum are so friendly! *e-hugs you all* ^^ i wish more people in my environment would be like you...

My computer mic makes my computer restart whenever I try to record vocals, but once I fix that I will sing on anything anybody needs to ....ehhhh....have someone sing on :D

I'd suggest putting a number (fitting in style) to the title (Kfuck 2) on the cover, otherwise nice. At the first compil I printed the covers and cd label and sent (I think) 5 discs to Anders. It was almost 3 years ago.. It would be nice to update the previous site too (ask Valafar), and have a place to store them all.