KFUCK Vol. 2?

I'm waiting for Pro Tools and my M Box, then I should be able to record a decent cover, cos my Soundblaster is absolute shit, it messes up my recordings.

In the meanwhile you can listen to my cover of Rainroom I did 3 years ago :p

http://www.yousendit.com/download/RTQsfPabp3k=

It sucks. The vocals are pretty shitty but it's the best I can do. The guitars would sound way better now, and I would make the drums sound better too.
I hope I can finish a new version in november.
It's on Yousendit so it will be automatically deleted after a week.

Hey G, I've just listened to your Rainroom cover. It doesn't sound bad in my opinion, it's not bad at all. It resembles pretty much to the original one, I like it. The vocals ain't bad either. It's not easy to growl so I guess you did a good job. Now I'd like to listen to the newer version of it so I'll be waiting.

well.. i've been planning and hoping to get into KFUCK since i first came to know about it.. but that was too late, as vol.1 was already done... with all that talk about the volume 2.. i got excited but was out of time or something like that.. well today i just made my first effort.. and hopefully will not be the last.. at first i was going to record some acustic stuff.. really simply.. i was planning to make a country version of Without God .. in the veins of Will Oldham.. i had already adapted most of the song to suit a country version.. but haven't recorded.... and that was some time ago.. i'll have to sit and try to remember it all..

well .. here it is my cover for Elohim Meth ..

sorry i haven't got any other option apart from rapidshare this time..

I'd be up for contributing- I did a 4 track cover of Deadhouse before a year or two back in my band's practice space, have to find the tape to hear how it came out, but if it's not spoken for I wouldn't mind redoing.

L0bster said:
I did a Deadhouse for KFUCK 2. However, there are still no vocals in it, which is a shame, makes it rather repetative.
http://jonis.obitus.org/deadhouse-instrumental.rar

So sing it man..! don't give up while half the middle work is already done !.. if you feel like you're unable to do it.. maybe i can pick a try.. :Spin:

Dora said:
nice cover, Fateful, its very simple.. i'd like to hear that country version tho

yeah.. damn simple.. easier to start that way.. :p