kill ALL arabs

Status
Not open for further replies.
T_man357 said:
You're right!! Everyone should have that avatar!!
I'm not going to change mine...Only because I think it's pissing off a certain fag monkey.....
but come Nov, Bush Cheney got my vote!!!

Kill the liberal retards!! Throw the homos back in the closet!!
If you burn the flag....I say fuck it....we burn you!
What do you classify as being "liberal"? (just curious mate)

this is the way I look at it, not only should we bomb the living dog shit out of all those jawas. we should do frace and england also. but what should especally is take all these cocksuckers that think america such a fucked up place and say how much it sucks balls and send em to Iraq right before we bomb those assholes back to the mother fuckin stoneage!!!!!!!!!!!! and to all you little pussy ass "oh pack my fudge daddy" liberals I say this, if Iraq had the chance they'd do the same damn thing to us, so go hug a tree you fuckin hippies!!!!!!! we should use them for running target practice!!!!!!!!!! and one last thing I think that we should beat shit out of michel moore with a fuckin louisvile sluger on national televison iits not that Im "pro bush" I just dont like moore. and thats all I gotta say about that

This is, without a doubt, the single most fucking stupid group of humans I have ever witnessed. All of you. Every one... American, European, male, female... you are all fucking retards.

The Americans are obviously lower on the IQ ladder, but the Europeans are EASILY just as ignorant.

If you want to be "heroes" for your countries, do us all a favor and fucking shoot yourselves.

Who the fuck are you Smitty? Your probably a liberal from California or some other light in the ass state where fucking conan the barbarian can get elected.I'm probably wrong but I was on a roll so I just went with it.Please respond. Lotsa hate,Bobby O :hotjump:

serial killer said:
this is the way I look at it, not only should we bomb the living dog shit out of all those jawas. we should do frace and england also. but what should especally is take all these cocksuckers that think america such a fucked up place and say how much it sucks balls and send em to Iraq right before we bomb those assholes back to the mother fuckin stoneage!!!!!!!!!!!! and to all you little pussy ass "oh pack my fudge daddy" liberals I say this, if Iraq had the chance they'd do the same damn thing to us, so go hug a tree you fuckin hippies!!!!!!! we should use them for running target practice!!!!!!!!!! and one last thing I think that we should beat shit out of michel moore with a fuckin louisvile sluger on national televison iits not that Im "pro bush" I just dont like moore. and thats all I gotta say about that
Yer smart!!! *tumbs up*

Smitty said:
This is, without a doubt, the single most fucking stupid group of humans I have ever witnessed. All of you. Every one... American, European, male, female... you are all fucking retards.

The Americans are obviously lower on the IQ ladder, but the Europeans are EASILY just as ignorant.

If you want to be "heroes" for your countries, do us all a favor and fucking shoot yourselves.
By this you are saying that YOU are a bit "higher" than everyone else, right?!

Well, good luck to you!!!

Smitty said:

people like you are the ones I was ranting about think americains areso dumb and ignorant than how come we rule the fuckin world, so Ill give you a 10 second head start asshole get runnin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Smitty said:

^____^

U win!

I concur... This entire forum is stuffed with arsehats...

Status
Not open for further replies.