Kinky shit.

Walk into weird sex topic, see Germans got here first:

6593d1329947140-logo-help-wanted-abe-simpson-walking-out-simpsons-7414427-320-240.gif

weirdst girl I've ever met was Austrian, not German ;)
ex-girlfriend of a guy I know, she was into almost everything that is nasty and started a bukkake session
during a well known metal festival, he fucked her once on another festival on the festival area in front of
a stage and so on.

It's not just the Germans ;)

You know what I don't get? The whole foot fetish thing. :loco: Yeah, I guess a woman can have nice looking feet (and or hands) but I don't get how that can be sexual.

What the hell is up with the whole "trap" thing? Chicks with dicks WTF?

You know what I don't get? The whole foot fetish thing. :loco: Yeah, I guess a woman can have nice looking feet (and or hands) but I don't get how that can be sexual.

What the hell is up with the whole "trap" thing? Chicks with dicks WTF?

It's definitely not my thing, like you I think some chicks have nice feet or whatever but I can't find the sexuality in it, but honestly there's a lot of "normal" things that turn most people on and don't really get me going at all, while there's a lot of things that make my weiner go bonkers when other guys seem unaffected by it so I guess everyone has their "weakness" to put it somehow.

weirdst girl I've ever met was Austrian, not German ;)
ex-girlfriend of a guy I know, she was into almost everything that is nasty and started a bukkake session
during a well known metal festival, he fucked her once on another festival on the festival area in front of
a stage and so on.

It's not just the Germans ;)

kinda explains why my girl is from italy ;)

don't get me wrong, the girl was hot and I would have done lots of nasty things to her if she would have been my gf,
but at the same time, na, don't want to share my girl with guys who blast a load in her face or make me fuck her while
all the drunken guys around me on a festival watch...

French girls are pretty "German", too, if you get what I mean ;)

I remember a few years ago me and a friend were talking about music. I stated that the song that was on was the soundtrack to my life (jokingly) to which she replied "my song would be fuck me in the ass until I pass out."

unfortunately she wasn't extending an offer to me.

anytime I've tried anal with my wife I always end up feeling like an asshole when she wakes up.

^With you man, every day. Twice, thrice. Good cardio on those rainy days when I'm not biking or running. And sex, of course. Can't be beat. Oprah says it increases longevity.