Kinky shit.

people aren't having sex for 7 days straight? When me and the woman first got together, we would have sex multiple times a day, everyday, for 3 months.

Then it started toning down but its still almost everyday.

Please tell me this is a thing for everyone? Right?

You are not living in the real world man. :lol:

Yeah 7 days of sex doesn't sound that unreasonable. Me and my girlfriend had sex 18 times in 4 days and I don't think we would have slowed down if I hadn't had to leave.

Back to the topic: Yeah anal is overrated, is more like a mind thing, the fantasy of doing it in the ass, more than how good it feels.

I somewhat agree that the taboo aspect is somewhat more exciting than actually doing it, but still it usually is tighter which can give a different feeling/sensation.

I've tried just about everything. Been pretty lucky about that I think as I have a pretty sick mind.

And regarding the whole sex for 7 days things... you are not alone. Hell with one of my ex's we had sex a minimum of 3 times a day for a period of several months. Good sex is good.

After your married though, it's quite different :lol:
lold.jpeg

Yes

Yes it is

Oh god this thread. Wow, I haven't changed much, except that the sex gets better with age and I just don't want to deal with her a lot of the time.

what a bump.

Since this is back up here, I'm going to confirm that after over a year and a half of dating, we are still having sex everyday :danceboy:

i think i've lost count of the number of females i've banged in the last year-and-a-half

damm i'm officially a male slut now

Ahhhhh this thread...

Shit has changed in a year... I'm still in the mind set of trying that 7 day thing when the dry spell is over (complicated shit)... i'm not determined to let age beat me...