Kitchen at The Pearl Room closed

Chris Lotesto

Uncle Fester
Aug 6, 2004
www.ionvein.com
All,

We just found out yesterday that the Pearl Room decided to close
the kitchen down last week so there won't be any food at the venue.
We're sorry if this is an inconvenience for anyone (it is for us at least)
but there will be plenty of time to eat before and after the show.

Chris

my only real concern is that the there are lots of "weight challenged" people in the metal community. My only fear is that lack of food will drive these "people" nuts and an outbreak of cannibalism may break out. I am rather tasty and do not want this to happen. Are we looking into this issue further????

my only real concern is that the there are lots of "weight challenged" people in the metal community. My only fear is that lack of food will drive these "people" nuts and an outbreak of cannibalism may break out. I am rather tasty and do not want this to happen. Are we looking into this issue further????

This might further provoke a full-on panty raid!!!
(Note to the ladies, leave the edible undies at home!!!!)

I just realized that I'm going to go down to Mokena this weekend, but I'm not going to attend the show. Instead, I'll run back and forth between the Pearl Room entrance and White Castle, taking orders for everyone stuck inside. Maybe I'll even do pizza places and burrito stands too. I'll make millions!

Neil

Cant believe nobody's mentioned the Beggars Pizza DIRECTLY ACROSS FROM WHITEY'S!! The best deep dish garlic and spinich pie this side of the Mississipp!!!!