Ladies of UM: Critique My OKC Profile

Your profile text seems pretty good. Nothing about it suggests you hate every woman that isn't a pale redhead, which I know to be the truth :p

That shirt in the primary photo is not a good look. Can you put on a black shirt or something just for a picture?

The profile seems pretty good to me.

About the pictures/glasses, I think my only critique is that the one with you in the black shirt is better because you appear more approachable. So, if you could get a recent picture where you appear a bit more approachable, that would be good. And a big NO, with the hipster glasses. They would probably look ridiculous/off with your style.

Thanks, I'll try my best for the next photo. Men in my family have a naturally stern looking demeanor, it's tough to take a good pic for all of us. We're *not* pissed off!

Your profile text seems pretty good. Nothing about it suggests you hate every woman that isn't a pale redhead, which I know to be the truth :p

That shirt in the primary photo is not a good look. Can you put on a black shirt or something just for a picture?

I think the redhead thing was a phase, just like my Asian phase. Scrawny/light skin has always been constant though, so I'll just stick with that as my "type".

Noted on the shirt. I've gotten that comment a few times actually. I've got in shape to the point I can pull of the tight black shirt look pretty well, so yeah, I'll give that a shot. TY!

It's good you don't list your type on your profile. That's not a good look. A classy Internet dating profile (lol) = have preferences but you theoretically believe all women deserve a chance, and screen people based on that.

It's good you don't list your type on your profile. That's not a good look. A classy Internet dating profile (lol) = have preferences but you theoretically believe all women deserve a chance, and screen people based on that.
Yep, nothing is worse than a laundry list of what someone doesn't want. Most people who end up together aren't perfect for each other in every last way. If you have dealbreakers, they have to be absolute. Stuff like religion and kids. And even then you need to be polite to not put off people who could go either way.

I don't see why it's necessary to list dealbreakers on a dating site pretty much ever. Doesn't OKC let you put your kids status on there if you feel strongly in one way or another?

"I'm really negative and I can't even pretend I'm not while creating a dating profile"

Liking anything "nerdy" is a HUGE DEALBREAKER, televised sports and domestic beer only

Exactly. The info on the right is specifically for dealbreakers, such as "Catholicism and Very Serious Aboud," "Has Kids and Wants More," and "Pansexual."

That's reflected in the match percentage, which is determined by your answers to questions. Specifically with regard to questions concerning religion, spirituality, and certain political topics, I always rate answers as "Very" important. OKC just won't recommend you people who break your deal-breakers.

cool. i never created a dating site profile. perhaps i should just to see what happens, though i wouldnt act on it.

oh and the profile is too nerdy, bro. just create a profile at www.pof.com and nail the sluts

@J.

Nah man. I'm a little girly in that I'd like the same person in my bed every night. I must be getting slipped estrogen pills or something =P