Last movie you saw and your verdict

Guardians for a second time: Still crazy awesome

Godzilla for a third time since it's on DVD now: still crazy awesome

Transcendence - While this movie raises some interesting questions, it still manages to remain in category "ok but nothing special". Although must say that if movie manages to stimulate thinking, it's actually special these days. So maybe it was just above average :loco:

Locke - Now this was interesting, whole movie sets inside car. Only actor seen is Tom Hardy, others are just voices in the phone. Recommended.

Did a bit recap of this years blockbusters as these are now in my BD collection:
-X-men: Days of future past
-Guardians of the galaxy
-Edge of tomorrow
All still very entertaining. Also we went to see final part of Hobbit, it was ok althought I can't but think that this story could have been fitted in two great movies instead of three "just ok" parts.

Movies seen in the last week or so:

The Burbs 7/10 - Hilarious dark comedy about paranoia and nosy neighbors. Love it.

A Knight's Tale - 8/10 - Funny, entertaining and a good soundtrack!

The Hobbit: Battle of Five Armies -6.5/10 Better than the second movie, but nowhere near as great as any of the LOTR movies.

A ton.

Redline - 8/10, good, sci-fi racing fun with all the weirdness you can get from anime.
Sword Of the Stranger - 7/10, not bad but the fights werent as amazing as i hoped. Decent.
Million Dollar Baby - 8/10, not much to say, enjoyable but a bit forgettable due to Clint's habit of making anything outside of the main point kinda subpar.
Pulp Fiction - 9/10, Loved the second story, thought the third story was fantastic, Vincent Vega can suck a dick though
The Last Stand - 5/10, A mediocre Arnie movie.

Steak- ???/10

It was super weird and i'll never watch it again but i'll be damned if it wasn't actually kinda funny and entertaining. Hard to really give it a score

Do live concerts count? :lol:

If so, mine was Porcupine Tree's Anesthetize blu-ray. 10/10. Fucking awesome.

51NN8CQ06ML._SS500_.jpg

My verdict? Fucked up, yet awesome - just how I like it.

photo_08.jpg

Basically the plot is this tire comes to life and kills people. I can't really give a score but it was great

I've seen this one. Charming concept, but I didn't think it was great.

I have to admit, I am a little biased since I saw a previous film from him so I was pretty much guaranteed to like it.

Also why is there not a similar thread to this about TV shows because I wanna talk about House Of Cards

John Wick

This was surprisingly good, pretty straightforward action movie. Bodycount is quite respectable, with 84 kills total, so one can say that John Wick takes his revenge business seriously.

I have to admit, I am a little biased since I saw a previous film from him so I was pretty much guaranteed to like it.

Also why is there not a similar thread to this about TV shows because I wanna talk about House Of Cards

Ah, fair dos!

...and to be honest the ONLY tv show I care about right now is Vikings.

Isn't it just. I absolutely LOVE it, and not just because Lagertha is the love of my life. (Fuck Game of Thrones)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i-stand-alone-movie-poster-1998-1020447857.jpg

Fucked up, mildly disturbing and yet moderately amusing.