Last movie you saw and your verdict

I think it's common knowledge that Gambit is the best mutant.

I mean, he throws cards.

You can't really get any better than that.

Your rusty skeleton and wrist-forks are useless against the power of throwing cards.

Also, he uses a stick as a back-up.

Nothing beats a stick. Not rock, not paper, not scissors.

You get into an argument with someone who has a stick, you're pretty much fucked either way.

Hopefully not literally.

Kreator - Dying Alive DVD

Pretty damn cool. Got me pumped to see Kreator later this year. Millie has to work on his soloing, though. He botches all his solos.

I liked that Dvd. It was the tour with Morbid Angel which was pretty cool. The day before they played in Oberhausen they were also in Munich I think which I attended.
Was a great fuckin show! :kickass:

But for me that Kreator Dvd comes abit short. No real interviews and way too less bonus material.

Rear Window - A classic by Hitchcock for a reason. 9/10. I appreciate the ability to create a movie that is entertaining and suspenseful without resorting to nudity, foul language, crude humor, or explosions. I also thing the Burbs is a ripoff/homage to this movie.

X2

Is it just as bad as the first X-Men movie? Yep. Do they focus on anyone other than Wolverine? Nope.

X-Men : The Last Stand

Unlike 99% of people who saw this movie, I think I enjoyed it more than the first two. Why? Because people other than Wolverine actually did something. Storm actually... had lines! I was shocked! Still painfully mediocre though, and some HORRIFYINGLY BAD plot choices ruins most of it.

Oh, when I saw his name, I was pretty annoyed. :lol: I had no idea he had any part of that debacle!

I have never been a big comic book fan, but I enjoyed X2. Ignorance is bliss right? :lol:

Kill Bill Volume 1 -for what it is 8/10. Love the scene where the Bride is taking on the Crazy 88s.