Last movie you saw and your verdict

LOTR: Return of the King - I've seen this more times than I can remember and while I usually watch it once a year or so it never gets old. My favorite scene is when the Riders of Rohan join the Battle for Gondor.

Yeah man. I usually hate SFX too but they were really cool in 47 Ronin.

Return of the King is my favourite LOTR movie too.

Gravity

Good god. I have never said so little during a movie. I was completely enthralled. This movie was so damn good.

Is that the one with Sandra Bullock and George Clooney?

If so, then I agree with your verdict. I'm glad I saw that one on the big screen.

Yeah. Absolutely captivating. I wish I could have seen it in theaters. Not 3D or IMAX though. That would've been too much for me to handle. :lol:

The Wolf Of Wall Street.

If Leo doesn't win an Oscar for that... I don't even fucking know because I am just BLOWN away by that.

"Benihana? FUCKING BENIHANA?"

"I tell you what, i'm never eating at Benihana again... I don't care whose birthday it is.

The Impossible - FUCKING HILARIOUS hahaha

The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug - Good. Cute elf woman, bonus points for the golden dragon.

We're the Millers - Some laughs, felt bit too longish though.

The Colony - Decent idea, remains of human race forced to live underground because of new ice age. Then it all goes to hell, and not in a entertaining way but just bad. 90 minutes of wasted life...

Byzantium - Vampire story with a twist, again, but actually quite nice little movie this one. Gemma Arterton and her tits, nice one.

Machete Kills man this is bad movie and not in the good way, also too long.

Escape Plan looks like there's still some lead left in these men's pencils, not masterpiece but still above average (just...).

A Fistfull of Dollars - I love Clint Eastwood Movies and it has been a good fifteen years or so since I saw this. It was a lot more violent than I remembered or would expect for a Spaghetti Western from the 1960s. 8/10

Captain America- The Winter Soldier

3D, although extra dimension didn't bring anything extra this time around, didn't bother either. I liked it, darker tones than in first movie and lot less wanton destruction than expected from this type of movie. Of course, when shit finally hits the fan there is plenty of wreckage around and that brings one question to mind; where the hell was Iron Man? Probably building new house or something...

Lincoln - 8/10 Another outstanding performance from Daniel Day Lewis. I don't think most Americans grasp the importance of Lincoln, the Civil War, and the passage of the 13th Amendment.

Kreator - Dying Alive DVD

Pretty damn cool. Got me pumped to see Kreator later this year. Millie has to work on his soloing, though. He botches all his solos.

X-Men : The Movie (2000)

Ugh. First time I've seen this movie since... I was like 12. Some parts of this movie are great (the school tour, when Cyclops and Storm save Wolverine and Rogue's asses in the snow, basically all Xavier's scenes with Magneto) but some parts... I can't stand. (Rogue in general, Toad, Senator Kelly's "mutation", the costumes)

It also really bothers me that even with only FIVE X-Men, no one other than Wolverine gets any sort of character development. Or any scenes that matter. This is a common theme of the X-Men movies, which is why I find ultimately find them disappointing.