Last movie you saw and your verdict

Kreator - Dying Alive DVD

Pretty damn cool. Got me pumped to see Kreator later this year. Millie has to work on his soloing, though. He botches all his solos.

Good DVD. Kind of agree about Mille, although Sami is so fucking perfect it kind of makes up for it (seriously, he's SUCH a great lead player)

Edge of Tomorrow

Damn, this was actually excellent sci-fi, and Cruise really shines (and not in that annoying way). Will definitely watch this again when released on BD.

Back to the Future - 9/10...great movie. It has been about 10-15 years since I last seen it and there were few subtle things I didn't catch before. For example, I didn't notice that Hill Valley was kinda trashy and headed down the toilet in 1985. Graffiti on the school and Lyons Estates, and the bum on the bench at the end. I also didn't realize that Doc Brown pays the cop off when he is asked if has the proper permit. :lol:

Watched new Robocop and actually liked it too. I wouldn't compare this new version to old one as they are so different, while original was pretty camp new one takes more serious approach to things, surprisingly didn't even miss the absence of blood and gore. Nicely done.

Saw Godzilla again. Still awesome. I don't have many criticisms, but here's my major one. The human story. Bryan Cranston did incredible, the woman who played his wife in the movie was great too. But then when they got to the present day kid he had and his wife... do they purposely choose the most average actors to play the longer parts?

Besides that, awesome movie. Nothing beats the King of Monsters

Stepbrothers - 6.5/10 -I'm not a big Will Ferell fan, but this has some funny moments. Some jokes and scenes are so over the top they just make me cringe though. :bah:

WHen the fuck are we going to get some love for Biollante? I thought she was the best Godzilla character since... well, Godzilla!

I'd see the hell out of a Godzilla vs. Biollante with all this new technology.

I think they were talking about a monster island type sequel for this new one, so here's to hoping.

Jesus titty fucking CHRIST, could you imagine Biollante updated o look even more awesome like the new Godzilla? Holy fucking salamander cuttlefish, the thought alone is enough to warrant a change of underwear

Network - 10/10 In way a bit dated, but still very relevant. Made in the mid 70s about the evil and corruption of television networks. This movie predicted the rise of Fox News and a lot of other televised garbage in the last 30 years. Highly recommended!

Snowpiercer

This was different, based on French graphic novel and directed by Korean director result is different than your basic Hollywood popcorn. Idea is bit absurd, rest of humanity lives in a train that runs on perpetual motion engine, earth is frozen solid and unhabitable. Poor at back of the train, rich at the front. After movie I was bit wtf I just saw, but eventually it sinked in. This definitely deserves place in my BD collection.

Stripes - 7/10 Harold Ramis and Bill Murray are hilarious in this film. A good movie to watch when you want to turn your brain off and laugh.

Mad Max. I haven't seen it since I was a tike (seriously, last time I watched this was with my brother; I was five). Pretty awesome, tough young/Aussie accented Mel Gibson is confusing.

Sara bought me the trilogy on DVD as a present so I have The Road Warrior and Beyond Thunderdome to look forward to as well :D I've only even seen parts of RW so I'm chomping at the bit

Guardians of the Galaxy

This bunch is pretty unknown to me, so movie was pretty "fresh" as I didn't have any thoughts about it in advance. Well? I fucking loved it, great adventure and my inner child was screaming for more when it ended. Could it be that this is the best Marvel movie to date...

I too saw Guardians Of The Galaxy and honestly I like it better than any other Marvel film. Was just insanely perfect to me

Mad Max. I haven't seen it since I was a tike (seriously, last time I watched this was with my brother; I was five). Pretty awesome, tough young/Aussie accented Mel Gibson is confusing.

Sara bought me the trilogy on DVD as a present so I have The Road Warrior and Beyond Thunderdome to look forward to as well :D I've only even seen parts of RW so I'm chomping at the bit

I grew up watching Mad Max. Road Warrior is my favorite of the bunch.

Interns - 7/10 Vince Vaughn is Vince Vaughn, he has limited range as an actor, but what he does, he does well.

Harold and Kumar Go To White Castle

I went in expecting it to suck, despite me wanting to willingly watch it. I actually liked it.

Edit: Just finished Escape From Guantanamo Bay. Personally, I preferred the first one a little more but this film had its moments.

Larger than Life - 7/10 Bill Murray takes an elephant on a cross country trip, whats not to love? :lol: The highlight of this movie are the scenes with a young Matthew McConaghey as paranoid truck driver, Tip Tucker. :lol: