Last movie you saw and your verdict

The Equalizer - This time Denzel Washington makes everybody bad die. Quite nice.

Fury - As armor modeller I was thrilled to finally see real Tiger tank in movie and not some russian tank based copy. Movie itself, if not greatest war movie ever but not that bad either. I was pleasantly entertained with both of these choices.

Dead%2BSnow%2B2%2BMovie%2BPoster.jpg

I didn't know this existed!! LOVED the first one.

My verdict? It's amazing and there is a REALLY hot chick in it.

Sy Keeler showed me the first dead Snow last year and I loved it. Even though halfway through it completely stopped trying to be serious in any way :lol: Had no idea there was a sequel.

Last one I watched was Robocop 2. Not as bad as I remember it being - blatantly dumbed-down in places, but it retains a lot of the subtle social commentaries and such from the original.

Yeah, it's not a very serious movie - neither is the sequal, but it's equally entertaining!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

under_the_skin_poster_ita.jpg

Not much of a sci-fi fan but I was impressed with this. Scarlett is not only smokin', but she's superb in this, highly recommended (if you can put up with the arty ness of it all).

Semi-spoiler (as the film explains NOTHING) ...but it's based on a novel of which the basic jist is an extraterrestrial is sent to earth by a rich corporation on her planet to pick up men, "drug them" and deliver them to her compatriots, who mutilate and fatten them so that they can be turned into meat, as human meat is a delicacy on the aliens' homeworld.

Avengers: Age of Ultron in 3D yesterday. I liked it, a lot. Brought back to mind those old black and white comics I used to read as a boy, and it's nice to notice that the boy inside still lives.

Avengers : Age of Ultron. I saw it in 2D because 3D seems like it'd give me a headache. :lol: But, yeah... that movie is fucking awesome.

Watched it in 3D :lol: Probably gonna see it a second time today in 2D which is GREAT because I hate wearing glasses then putting the 3D glasses over it

Final Fantasy VII : Advent Children Complete

Movie is fucking great. Last time I saw it was in like 2005, so it was basically like watching it for the first time. I got a bit misty eyed when the whole party showed up fighting Bahamut. Haha.

Terminator Genisys. Damn, if best part in this movie are refilmed bits from first Terminator, that's not much to go on. It's not terrible movie but not great either, one of those movies you watch and you are bit meh and probably never going to watch it again. Shame really.

Batman : Mask of the Phantasm

Sister and I watched it last night. She wasn't really into it at first, but ended up liking it. It's still the best Batman movie ever, to me.

BLACK_SWAN_2_550.jpg

I purposefully arrived super late to the party when it comes to big hollywood pictures like this. Enjoyed it, and not solely because Natalie Portman is abundantly beautiful.

Latest James Bond, Spectre. It's your basic 3/5 Bond movie which is bit shame because it could have been so much more, Christoph Waltz as Blofeld you'd expect some epic villain shit but no. Monica Bellucci, too short screen time. And some other misc whining, it's ok but not great. Craig is good Bond though.

Star Wars: The Force Awakens

Well now, didn't have high expectations (actually all I hoped that it wouldn't turn out to be snooze fest) and that's probably the reason that I was pleasantly surprised with this. Basically this is revamped New Hope but that's not bad thing, compared to episodes 1-3 this actually has some of the same feeling that original trilogy has. At first I wasn't too impressed with new bad guy, Kylo Ren, but his actions and somewhat feeble performance makes all sense when thinking about it. This character has all potential to grow to real bad ass baddie, or maybe to something else... Anyway, decent starter for new trilogy.
Saw it in 3D, but it's not really necessary feature at all. There is one impressive 3D effect where star destroyer fills the screen, but that's it.

The-Craft-Movie-Poster-the-craft-1289948-505-755.jpg

Re watched this for the first time in years. Forgot how much I liked it, and how much in love I was / am with Nancy (mainly in the first half of the movie....)

Great stuff. People who dismiss this as 90s teen garbage are mostly idiots, from a witchcraft perspective they really did their research.