Last Movie You Watched?

Need For Speed: Fast cars doing stupid stuff. Excessive testosterone and swagger. Tiny semblance of a plot. Entertaining, but not as good as most of the Fast & Furious series.

Been watching showbox a lot, and here are the movies I have watched:

How I now Live
Frozen
Planes
Enders Game
Catching Fire
White House Down
Wolf of Wall Street
Dallas Buyers Club
Both Hobbits
Thor
Iron Man 3
The City od Ember
X-Files Fight the Future
Mission to Mars
and there are a lot of others, just can't remember them all. Chromecast is awesome, lets me watch showbox on big screen.

Been watching showbox a lot, and here are the movies I have watched:

How I now Live
Frozen
Planes
Enders Game
Catching Fire
White House Down
Wolf of Wall Street
Dallas Buyers Club
Both Hobbits
Thor
Iron Man 3
The City od Ember
X-Files Fight the Future
Mission to Mars
and there are a lot of others, just can't remember them all. Chromecast is awesome, lets me watch showbox on big screen.

J-Man, thanks for the showbox tip! I installed it last night and it seems pretty cool. I can't seem to find the Chromecast functionality though. Is it built in, or is there a workaround you are using?

Saw Divergent last night. Good film, went by fast even though it's long. Kind of Hunger Games-ish but the story wasn't as predictable as I thought it might be.

It being a rainy day, knocked out a couple of films today.

Went to the cheap theater to see The Nut Job with my family. This reaction sums it up.

Son (excitedly): This movie should make THOUSANDS of dollars!

Me: Yes, thousands sounds about right...

When we got home, decided to watch The Croods. A much better film and more fun to boot.

Just got done watching Knights of Badassdom. Has Peter Dinklage (Tyrion on Game of Thrones), Summer Glau and Ryan Kwanten (Jason Stackhouse on True Blood). It was pretty good, I enjoyed it.

J-Man, thanks for the showbox tip! I installed it last night and it seems pretty cool. I can't seem to find the Chromecast functionality though. Is it built in, or is there a workaround you are using?

Just plugged it in, turned on wifi function on tablet, and off we go. Maybe has something to do with the fact that I use all Samsung Products, TV, tablet, phone, laptop, I have had no problems connecting with any of them. If you have problems try this: "Just uncheck the box that says "Use Internal Player" and a menu will pop up that includes Allcast. You can then cast the movie to any device compatible with Allcast! Or Avia works also.
Someone also told me it works great with LocalCast.

Just plugged it in, turned on wifi function on tablet, and off we go. Maybe has something to do with the fact that I use all Samsung Products, TV, tablet, phone, laptop, I have had no problems connecting with any of them. If you have problems try this: "Just uncheck the box that says "Use Internal Player" and a menu will pop up that includes Allcast. You can then cast the movie to any device compatible with Allcast! Or Avia works also.
Someone also told me it works great with LocalCast.

Thanks, I've messing around with LocalCast and will give it another shot.