Last Movie You Watched?

I didn't know anything about this movie before it came out, but this and Guardians of the Galaxy are on my must-see list. And there aren't many movies that ever make that list.

It's pretty good but slightly overrated. I do like owning the French blu ray :kickass:

Had a super frustrating day yesterday (3rd major car repair in 3 months), so had to pull out one of my favorite bad mood busting DVDs: Paul w/ Simon Pegg & Nick Frost. That one always puts a smile on my face!

McQ23.jpg

220px-Enemy_mine.jpg

Excellent flick. Basically a human and an alien, both soldiers of a battle against one another, are stranded on a planet and learn to communicate.

And learn... friendship.

I don't watch a lot of movies. In the last ten years, TV has just become vastly superior. However, when I do watch movies, I tend to watch horror movies and I tend to watch them in bunches. I watched Jug Face a few nights ago. Given how absolutely bizarre the plot sounds, it was strangely compelling.

Jug_Face_Movie_Poster.jpg

Artsy & bizzare science-fiction. Loved it.

It's both in limited release in theaters and On-Demand cable.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bFpfJNiUDpY

been waiting a long time for this one...saw it a week ago and loved it.

Just watched Alan Partridge:Alpha papa. Not bad..not great. had a few laughs.

Avoid at all cost.... Purge 2: Anarchy. saw a free screening...terrible on all levels.

got to see a few free screenings of...

I Origin - cool movie. Best not to watch the trailer at all on this. If you like ANother Earth, Sound of My Voice, The East, and movies that make you think...this is one for you.

Willow Creek - Bobcat Goldtwaits new horror movie. not very good at all and I love all his movies.

Blue Ruin - should be on PPV now or cable soon. One of the best revenge movies I have seen in years. Very realistic.

Just won free tickets to an advanced screening for Guardians of the Galaxy....I like to thank my knowledge of under the radar characters for winning me these with my creative answering of the question to win these.

watched THALE....nice and short and to the point. Not really a horror or fantasy but had elements in it. it is on netflix and worth checking out.

Last edited by a moderator:
Noah-the only thing they got right in this was: His name was Noah and there was a flood. The most redeeming thing about this film was EMMA WATSON, she can really act.

Edge of Tomorrow-Excellent concept, good movie.