Latest CD you bought...

So I had to wait for my paycheck, but I ordered my copy of Iron Maiden's The Final Frontier....couldn't let you all have it and not have a copy in my cd collection myself!

Fastway - s/t + All Fired Up (2-CD set)
Rush - Grace Under Pressure
Pretty Maids - Pandemonium
Blind Guardian - At the Edge of Time
Crashdiet - Generation Wild
H.E.A.T. - s/t + Freedom Rock (2-CD set)
Wishbone Ash - Argus
Jorn - The Duke
Warrant - Cherry Pie
Saraya - s/t
Brainstorm - Memorial Roots
Nelson - After the Rain

And on the subject of the new BG album, there are actually 2 songs about "A Song of Ice and Fire", and 2 songs about the Wheel of Time novels. :)

And on the subject of the new BG album, there are actually 2 songs about "A Song of Ice and Fire", and 2 songs about the Wheel of Time novels. :)

It's a damn good album! When I heard the songs were based on literature, I was hoping for some more Dark Tower stuff, but these are just as good.

If you don't know either of the two series, you should definitely go buy the books straight away :) It's worth it :)

Reading all 14 Wheel of Time books (counting the guide and the prequel) is quite a commitment but I thought it was worth it :). The Song of Ice and Fire series, at 4 books plus 3 short stories is a bit more manageable depending on how much time and patience you have (they're also making a TV series).

Blind Guardian - At the Edge of Time (Deluxe edition)
Iron Maiden - The Final Frontier (Mission edition)
Killswitch Engage - Killswitch Engage
Blind Guardian - Nightfall in Middle Earth

Illusion Suite - Final Hour

Got a bargain when I visited Norway to see Seventh Wonder, with Illusion Suite playing as support. Great gig and bought their album straight away.

Got these two through the post yesterday:

Dragonforce - Twilight Dementia

Megadeth - Rust in Peace Live

Listened to the former already. As a self-confessed Dragonforce fanboy I'm well-chuffed with it!

I can't bring myself to listen to Twilight Dementia after hearing those three awful preview songs. I'll skip that one, unfortunately..

My copy of Kamelot's Poetry for the Poisoned arrived today, and it is beeeeautiful.

Twilight Dementia - Dragonforce
Glenn Tipton - Baptizm Of Fire
Tipton, Entwistle, Powell - Edge of the World

Haven't really listened to them any of them yet, the 2 Tipton albums were only £3 each (will find out if thats what they're worth or if its a bargain later)