Latest CD you bought...

Just ordered

Equilibrium - Turis Fratyr
Powerglove - Saturday Morning Apocalypse

crazy nostalgia rush man!!! Tony Kakko singing the first Poke'mon theme?!?!?!?! OMFG that blows my fookin balls away!!! I feel like my happy self as a kid again ^_^

Forgot I ordered Powerglove - Saturday Morning Apocalypse :) Wish there were some more classic themes from my childhood (British kids tv used to be magnificent) but yeah Tony singing Pokemon makes up for it!

Firewind - Days of Defiance

Seemed to start off kind of generically then it got mind-blowing. With all respect to their unique sound it really seems to me they've taken over where Dionysus left off.

Looks like I'm going to have to get this album then, especially with Chity on the upcoming PQ record! I've only heard Forged by Fire which was killer, so I hope it's as good as I've heard!

Where have people managed to get the Powerglove album from?

Have listened to the songs on Youtube but only seemed to have found it available to download from Amazon or buy from CDWow (which hasn't got the best reviews as an online retailer)

Cheers for that. When I went on that page the other day I only saw the £23.99 price tag and didn't bother looking further. Have now ordered it from one of the sellers listed, hopefully it'll work out alright

Cheers for that. When I went on that page the other day I only saw the £23.99 price tag and didn't bother looking further. Have now ordered it from one of the sellers listed, hopefully it'll work out alright

I order from Sellers through Amazon all the time and it's rare to have a bad experience if you go with the higher rated ones :)

I recently got Sonata Arctica's Unia and my friend lost my One Minute Silence album I lent him 2 years ago so I re-ordered that. Next updates will be xmas for me ;)

Here's my (short) list...

Magic Never Dies
Master of Illusion
Twilight Dementia - Live DVD - DragonForce

But referring to the thread name, it was Master of Illusion the last one I bought. :)