Latest CD you bought...

Yeah I'm ok, Steve, thanks for asking. Lost my job the other day, but you gotta look on the bright side, right? Roll on 2011 with new opportunities and all that ...

OnT: Motörhead's latest (X-mas gift for a friend) as well as Stratovarius's Infinite (I misplaced my copy, and this is one of my favorite albums, so I've got to have a physical copy ...)

Stratovarius - Elysium (pre-ordered)
Ensiferum - Ensiferum
Ensiferum - Iron
Wuthering Heights - Salt (for my girlfriend)

Woo!

I got the following for Christmas:
Stratovarius - Infinite
Helloween - Seven Sinners
James Labrie - Static Impulse
Star One - Victims of the Modern Age [Digibook]
Outworld
Iron Maiden - Dance of Death

I pre-ordered Power Quest - Blood Alliance and will get Stratovarius - Elysium soon

Just ordered Cd versions of a couple of albums that until now I've only had on other formats......killer band, killer records

Vicious Rumors - Vicious Rumors

Vicious Rumors - Welcome to the Ball

I can't believe that it's almost 16 years since the passing of Carl Albert, one of my all time favourite metal vocalists

nice on the first 3. Ensiferum is great but was best with Jari Maenpaa. I just hope Wintersun's "Time" will everything I hope it is plus more.

I agree, however, Stone Cold Metal is probably my all-time favorite Ensiferum song. It's so good! And we'll see about Time... if it ever comes out. :lol:

Oops spelled blood wrong lol...anyways, yhea it's gonna be freaking fantastic^^ altough as i preordered the japan cd i assume it's gonna take some time from release till i get it...buh what can ya do;P

I agree, however, Stone Cold Metal is probably my all-time favorite Ensiferum song. It's so good! And we'll see about Time... if it ever comes out. :lol:

Don't get me wrong, I love From Afar and it has inspired me greatly but Jari is in my top 10 fav multi-talented musicians. Also you probably havnt been updated but if you check out Wintersun's website you will see that Time is almost finished and will probably be released late this year or sometime next year. They also got a few live shows booked this year and they are supposed to play a full new riff*cough*I mean song at one of the shows. So yeah I'm fuk'n pumped mang!!!

Oh sweet, can't wait for more info! Hopefully all goes according to plan..

I've finally come across a few samples of Jens Johansson's solo work. I went to buy a new copy of one of his albums, Fission... look at the price on this bastard! 110 USD for a new one!

[ame]http://www.amazon.com/Fission-Jens-Johansson-Anders/dp/B00000606D/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1295175468&sr=8-2[/ame]

Looks like I'll have to settle for a used one :(