Latest CD you bought...

Great choice for a BG album! Have you never listened to them before?

Could always go for eBay or Amazon, that's where I go!

edit: I've been beaten... in both possible ways!

haha;D

Thanks!

My budget haven't allowed me to buy pretty much anything in the past few months...think it's time to fill up my cd cabin:p

Recieved a mail earlier today that my PQ Blood alliance cd has been shipped! it said it'd take 2-5 days till arrival....altough heard it'd take alot longer? ahh well, hopefully i'll get it sometime next week:D

I also got an email from CDJapan today telling me my copy of Blood Alliance had been posted! But since it's airmail, it's estimates were 4-12 days, but it may take up to 8 weeks...

I hope it isn't 8 weeks.....

Just placed my order from CDJapan! Thanks to Gibbon for the headsup, didn't think they would even ship copies before the 26:th, but I headed over to the site and apparently they had one (1!) copy in stock, so what could I do? Hopefully it'll arrive before Wednesday next week; would be great to be able to rip it to my iPod before I leave for Germany to visit some friends. Chose Express Mail Service, so it shouldn't be out of the realm of possibilities ...

Ow, sorry went out for a walk with my dogs:) i ordered from cdbanq...might not help now that you've already ordered buh yhea:) the mail i got from them said "Express Airmail takes about 2-5 days to arrive (excluding customs delay.)" and custom delays here in swe is usually 1 day, arriving at the tolls 1 evening, and shipping within country the next day...and don't ask why i'm writing in english to you...but yhea:)

Finally ordered Blood Alliance... quite pricey, but I know it'll be worth it!

Philomelle is a girl, Bodom :lol: But yea, we're both seeing them with Ensiferum as well, and it's going to be amazing.

well sir, maam then :loco: can't wait for the Finnish Metal tour.

anyway, my digipack copy of Star One - Victims of the Modern Age just came in the mail recently and i think it is superb. Lucassen really outdid himself this time :headbang: