Latest CD you bought...

FINALLY my limited edition of Polaris came in today. I thought it would never come.

Limited edition's beautiful. Shiny foldout case with amazing artwork and two foldout booklets - one with the band members and a bunch of group pics, and another with the lyrics and an absolutely stunning elongated version of the artwork on the back, where it extends through space and shows more of the planet.

And the music's just as good!

I just got the remastered edition of Sonata Arctica's Silence :kickass:

Totally agree that Polaris is an excellent album. So much better than the material they would have had with Tolkki :headbang:

chickenfootu.jpg

Got the Chickenfoot debut album. Blues infused balls-out rock. Blue balls rock if you will. But with relief from Satch's fretboard wankery. The band works so well together, brilliant stuff, recommended!

It was my birthday on Monday :headbang: I got the new Dream Theater and Stratovarius Episode.
With my money i'm eying up the demos of Dream Theater's Falling Into Infinity - The way it should have sounded IMHO

Liquid Tension Experiment 1

Shadow Gallery - Tyranny

Shadow gallery - Room V

Can't believe i only just got round to properly checking Shadow Gallery out. Mike Baker is a big loss to the music world