Latest CD you bought...

Can't recall if I mentioned it or not but I got Chickenfoot's album and Black Sun by Ra.

Just got Blind Guardian's Tokyo Tales and Korven Kuningas by Korpiklaani. Never heard Korpiklaani before, this'll be an interesting listen.

Finally purchased Infinite, Visions, Destiny, and Episode by Stratovarius.

All great albums.

Indeed. I was going to stop at Visions, Destiny, and Episode, but I picked up Infinite mainly for Hunting High and Low and Phoenix. Got them all new for like 8-10 USD, dirt cheap but brand new, so I threw in a few extra to snag Infinite! Well worth it.

I haven't updated this in a while. I bought:

Shadow Gallery - Shadow Gallery

Shadow Gallery - Legacy

Cains Offering - Gather The Faithful

Sonata Arctica - The Days of Grays (Digipack) [Pre-order]

Cains Offering has really decent songs :headbang:

Volbeat - Rock the Rebel, Metal the Devil
Nightwish - Century Child
Rhapsody of Fire - Triumph or Agony

The Volbeat CD is amazing. They played a bunch of the songs from that album when I saw them open for Nightwish, they're flawless live. The local Best Buy used to have a copy of Century Child but I missed it when I had my chance - now they have all the albums BUT that, so I had to order it :mad:

Limited myself to one Rhapsody album, too. I'll be picking up three more of theirs and then I'll nearly be complete on Rhapsody's full-length releases...

I just bought Dragonforce- Inhuman Rampage and Ultra Beatdown both special editions.
I'm working on Wings of Forever and some Blind Guardian shit.

Still waiting for new Sonata Arctica to be delivered

As for actual purchases:
Spinal Tap - Back From The Dead
Fight - Into The Pit (3CD, 1DVD box set - limited numbered edition with Rob Halford's signature, £4.99 in Head [what was Zavvi] - bargain)

Thy Majestie - Hastings 1066
Wuthering Heights - Far From The Madding Crowd
Symphorce - Become Death