LB Set List

DarbysDad

Timmy! Timmy!!! Timmy!!!
Jun 19, 2003
BLF, CA
Visit site
The band was tight, Joey's voice sounded stronger than before and Dan Spitz shredded. Scott, Charlie and Frankie need I say a fucking thing.

:headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Blues Brother Intro.
Among The Living (Recorded Intro)

Among The Living
Got The Time
Caught In A Mosh
Madhouse
Anti-Social
NFL
Indians
I'm The Man(Charlie on the skins, Joey doing Charlies rap)
A New Level (Scott Singing, Joey doing some back up)
I Am The Law

Too short and No POT or FOM.

We watched a few Rob Zombie tunes then had to take a leak. He was good but boring at the same time more like watching a movie than a gig.

We left during his set, so I can't comment on Judas Priest. Total bummer but my son's leg was hurting from hurting it yesterday (should've giving a motrin :D ) I hadn't seen Priest since 84, so hopefully another thraxter will post their set.

Gene Simmons was there and some band from his shcool of rock on VH1played 2 songs and used Charlies Drums.

I could have swore Milano introduced Anthrax but hell my eye sights not that good. :loco:

Crowd Size Floor Half full, Loge (where I was 60 - 70% full), Nose bleeds just a scattering of people.

DarbysDad said:
The band was tight, Joey's voice sounded stronger than before and Dan Spitz shredded. Scott, Charlie and Frankie need I say a fucking thing.

:headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Blues Brother Intro.
Among The Living (Recorded Intro)

Among The Living
Got The Time
Caught In A Mosh
Madhouse
Anti-Social
NFL
Indians
I'm The Man(Charlie on the skins, Joey doing Charlies rap)
A New Level (Scott Singing, Joey doing some back up)
I Am The Law

Too short and No POT or FOM.

We watched a few Rob Zombie tunes then had to take a leak. He was good but boring at the same time more like watching a movie than a gig.

We left during his set, so I can't comment on Judas Priest. Total bummer but my son's leg was hurting from hurting it yesterday (should've giving a motrin :D ) I hadn't seen Priest since 84, so hopefully another thraxter will post their set.

Gene Simmons was there and some band from his shcool of rock on VH1played 2 songs and used Charlies Drums.

I could have swore Milano introduced Anthrax but hell my eye sights not that good. :loco:

bummer you had to miss priest.

lokey said:
what were he rock school kids like this year

what did they play?!?!!?
They're crew\them looked like good Charlotte - I saw them in the pisser.

They plyed they're own song than played the KISS song Any Way You Want It from Alive II.

JohnThrax said:
bummer you had to miss priest.
Yeah we were both bummed but hell I make good $$$, so if I half to miss a band because my son's knee gave out I'm not gonna cry.

Being old it was cool to get home early.

But damn Priest is awesome.