Lee jackson gp 1000II

"The "Children of Bodom" guys will be the first to have them when there finished".

*They're.

"Alex has been a believer of the GP-1000 for a while."

*Alexi.

Tut tut. :erk:

I think we should have a COB gear thread as a sticky. That way, ANY questions regarding Alexi's guitars, rack, tone, pickups, boosters, bracelts, Roope & Henkka's stuff too can all be asked in there. Instead, we get threads made asking "how do i get alexis tone wiv a boss pedal?" It's just fucking stupid.

"The "Children of Bodom" guys will be the first to have them when there finished".

*They're.

*Alexi.

I think we should have a COB gear thread as a sticky. That way, ANY questions regarding Alexi's guitars, rack, tone, pickups, boosters, bracelts, Roope & Henkka's stuff too can all be asked in there. Instead, we get threads made asking "how do i get alexis tone wiv a boss pedal?" It's just fucking stupid.
I agree!

I asked him about it about 2 months ago he says he's still working on it and want to get it out to the public asap.I bet its going to be very expensive though!
I DONT CARE WHAT IT COSTS IM GOING TO GET ONE TO BE COMPLETELY ALEK C LAIHOU L333T!!!!!!!!:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

*They're.

*Alexi.

Dude! NO! Remember what happened when "quick/stupid" questions thread was made as a sticky? ALOT OF stupid threads appeared daily :lol: Almost as though it triggered a reverse effect.

For me those new products are interesting in the way that by the time they are out im sure i am looking for a new amp or effect or something! I am interested in how that pedal will work...cool that it's still in active process. I wonder how big it will hit. Is Lee Jackson somekinda "custom shop amp-dude" btw? I never got that clear :lol:

But it won't be for stupid questions like what eyeliner does Alexi use. I'm talking about serious discussion about stuff like the GP-1000 and JE-1000, certain pickups and new amps on certain clinics/gigs etc.

Didn't there used to be a gear/equipment post stickied? I seem to remember that and it was useful so I don't see why there shouldn't be one.

I think a place where we can get a little more detailed would be better.

For example, not having to discuss why Alexi has a gainboost on in his pink RV, even though it's loaded with active SD's in the Pics thread. All Ebay auctions for J-50BC's, GP-1000's and cheap Alexi ESP/Jackson models could also be posted there for peeps that are interested in buying such an item.

There was a J-50BC on Ebay today in PERFECT condition but I thought paying $100 was a little too much for a pickup that I already have two of...

I think a place where we can get a little more detailed would be better.

For example, not having to discuss why Alexi has a gainboost on in his pink RV, even though it's loaded with active SD's in the Pics thread. All Ebay auctions for J-50BC's, GP-1000's and cheap Alexi ESP/Jackson models could also be posted there for peeps that are interested in buying such an item.

There was a J-50BC on Ebay today in PERFECT condition but I thought paying $100 was a little too much for a pickup that I already have two of...

Yeah. BTW if anyone's interested there's a J-50BC for auction (ending in 6 days) atm.

Here

A little bit offtopic:
I wonder where's the problem he doesn't create some new GP 1000? Since the risen popularity of Alexi (and his gear) there would be many (or do you say much?) people who would be an "Alexi signature PreAmp"