Legos

neal

wizard in black
Dec 17, 2001
california
Visit site
is it just me, or are legos gettin fuckin cooler every year? its like ever since i stopped playing with them many years ago, the just keep getting cooler with more tight shit. like i saw a new lego flier thing for their star wars shit. they have all the original stuff now man. TIE fighter, milinium falcon, imperial ships an all that good stuff. i wish i had a kid so id have an excuse to buy all that stuff hehe.
-neal

I'm a collector :)
hehe
anyway, I think the new legos suck. Too large pieces, you hardly have to build and figure things out...I'm still looking for old ('80s)Medieval stuff:p

'80s were the best! early '90s too

ID

yah, thats my biggest beef with the new Legos. too not-Lego. huge peces and electronic parts and stuff. i don't like the whole franchise Lego either. like star wars lego, and power rangers lego(ever make that? who cares). knwo what i mean? i liked it when it medieveil, town, space, pirates, and then there were some throw offs of them like ice planet and such. the technic and model stuff were fucking cool as hell too. i still have a huge box of lego.

yeh i have many huge boxes in the garage. and yes, mideveil was the coolest genre. im pretty sure it was the first new one to come out after the original space and town. pirate was pretty cool too. i have that huge fuckin pirate ship. that was a really cool one. took many hours to build. those were the best kind.
-neal

i always wanted the really huge ones. i was into town, my cousin into medievil, my other cousins into pirate and space. i had liek everything except the huge ones. i had te normal police sation and normal fire stationa nd normal sea-port ,but never the fucking biggest ones. same with my cousins. SO CLOSE...yet so far away

i always wanted the really huge ones. i was into town, my cousin into medievil, my other cousins into pirate and space. i had liek everything except the huge ones. i had te normal police sation and normal fire stationa nd normal sea-port ,but never the fucking biggest ones. same with my cousins. SO CLOSE...yet so far away

yeh i was big into legos and my parents and grandma an stuff hooked it up cuz it was really the only toys i wanted. i had a bunch of old school ones from my older brother too. lik ethe really old space stuff. but i liked the early 90s castle shit cuz they were starting to get some really cool brutal lookin weapons. axes and whatnot. they started to get pretty cool just as i was gettin a bit too old to be playin with em all teh time heh.
-neal

Oh yeah baby those first pirate thingies rule. I'm looking for the first how you call it??Admiral castle?I don't have the pirae ship but the 'admiralship'
Also those first harbor cranes that came out were pretty cool.
And I have some train stuff too.But then they changed the rails and so...
I lost a lot of maps but I found them all back on the internet...so I could make my hughe blacktron spacecommandory again:)

I've still got all of the eighties Space stuff somewhere... big space station, and ships and stuff... spacemen with helmets... ht ewhole deal..

AND even better, i got a pile of lego men in BLACK CLOTHES... ha ha... they used to be really rare... dunno anymore... he he. :D

i am just a big kid...

*runs out and gets batteries for remote controlled car*

i dont like the new lego stuff for the named reason...i used to be a huge collector of all that piratestuff....i remember that i had all the great ships....i usually destroyed them everyweek in a "pirate war" to build them new...haha....the good old times!

i rememebr i had one of the train sets. the cargo one, not the pasenger one. it was great. i had some extra pieces too. it was fucking great.

AHH, i remember my remote control cars. still got em. i still have my Mutator, and my Ricochet. anyone remember thos. Mutator's wheels could move and it could be a speede car, a drag racer type thing, a 360 machine and so on. and ricochet could flip upside down and still drive.

cool I got that cargo train too!!
and that ricochet car too

I was just a spoiled kid...:cry:

you know, my little nephew had that airport/station connecting monorail and I was soooo jealous!! haha

so I beated the crap outa him...lol just kidding.
I have an airport:) ahh leeeeeeeegooooooo....being a kid was great...oh nostalgic me...

and my GI Joes hihi and fuckin' playmobil has turned out ugly.do you guys know that in the states??

Legos fuckin rule, I'm actually picking up the Boba Fett Ship lego set tomm hahaha, as well as the darth vader mini set...I still have some of my sets in boxes. I had the huge ass pirate ship, and space ships...as well as a few castles. hehe =)