Let me brake the things I love, I need to cry.

I don't really know how to start this...i won't give the "get over it: type of advices,cause i know in such cases they don't work at all....
it's quite probable if not certain that you will fall in love again in the future and even maybe something better than what you have (it has been proved 2 times right in my case-even though i was laughing at people mentioning such stuff when i was "recovering" )...but well the point now is to focus on your pain....
mourn,cry and experience all the sadness you live in...just be careful not to do extreme things...just leave the sorrow slowly come out of you...in a couple of it you will feel more calm and will be able to see things in a more clear way.....

ok,these sound absurd,obscure etc etc,but i think that when somebody feels shit there is no point to try get over things immediately cause it will never work...i think it's better to mourn a bit over the "loss" .....by this way you will be able to "bury the lost one" and start sth new...
daaaaaamn i can't really explain this but it works in my case....
quite recently i took the hard decision to leave sth i had and loved yet realised it caused me much more pain than pleasure or happiness (and that;s one of the reasons i took that decision).... i felt totally awful and really had a hard time....so i left myself cry and shut my ears to all the people saying i have plenty of life to love and find someone really special...
and after a couple of days my mind was more clear...

well ok I know it wasn't the same case....
but i guess a bit of letting your feelings come out will make you feel better in the end....just be careful not to hurt yourself (physically) in any way...
I wish you all the best.....and even luck...cause it also helps in some cases....

and something stupid and maybe cliché....there is a greek proverb which could be translated into sth like "every obstacle leads to sth better"....i know it's no use saying that now,but i hope that after a long time it will have worked your case like it has done in my life...

Trapped@ this love and lost thing...i've discussed this with some people recently... and hmm i agree with Oyo.....Love definitely fills one with ecstatic feelings,definitely worth experiencing......as for the loss of love,even though it can cause the greatest pain ever...it also gives experiences,some kind of knowledge let's say....
i think it's some kind of personal decision one has to take...i've both loved and lost...and it wasn't nice.....but still i believe in this....i want to have love.... and when i start a new relationship i tend to give it all (and i am quite super selective,that's why when i found someone i consider him somehow very special and that's why i feel it's worth giving it all)....i know i maybe get hurt in the end....but for me it's definitely worth living love to the full....

What Mel is saying is just so right.
I recently lost someone too, for whom i gave(up) everything,nearly myself without noticing. I guess that's what they call" love makes blind" and naive. I was fighting for this person and relationship for every second when it got hard and painful,never wanting to lose her, but i lost her, and this relationship i fought for. When being the emotional type you always get the kick in the ass. It's like i put my brain and mind out during the time we were together,just to feel everything as intense as it could be, just listening to my heart, and feelings.
But then came a time when she was no longer doing this, she started to kind of focus our love with her mind only,living it there,in her head, making her decisions that way, and so we got away from each other more and more while i was still acting like i always did,of course noticing that something was just so wrong. She had made her decision long ago, it took me 2 months to discover that.
I learned a lot through her and this whole thing.
I can say that i kind of woke up from my sweetest dream, back here in the reality,like returning from a journey.
Sometimes it's better to dream the dream and not to fullfil it.
Going through this very hard period of pain and sadness helped me a lot to see things different.
Cry if you feel like and like Mel said let the sorrow slowly come out of you. Listen to music, in my case that helped a lot. I know that you maybe not in the right mood to talk to people,but as time passes you may be talking with people,whoever it is, sometimes someone can say something that really stays in your mind,moves you and makes you think and think over again different things.Can be anybody.
A friend of mine said to me that" people(here it means the person you loved) are exchangeable, the feeling is always the same". I know that sounds very hard at first but there is something about this sentence which makes me think.

Drac... I know how you feel. Exactly.

I've been walking around in circles since the same thing happened to me.

...In my case... He DID hurt her.

*shakes head*

Now she is trying to be 'friends' with me again because she is hurt...

...Same here. I am there all the way.

Even when she is feeling exactly the way she has made me feel...

I lost all my friends DracWell... ALL of them.

...And i never made up with them, simply because i still had hope...

...I tried to move away, to run. But it didn't work.

I guess the best thing is to try and face it, as hard as it is.

Come and live in australia. :)

You are quite welcome here. There needs to be more metal-heads in oz.

... Does she know how you feel?

500km/500,000,000km...

Not much different. :)

A new start can sometimes help. As long as you realize that you are the same person where you are now...