Let me brake the things I love, I need to cry.

Yeah. I check out the other boards too, even if i don't like tha band. :)

There is some pretty cool stuff being said and discussed every now and again.

hey Drac! if you're really gonna move,i want to wish you good luck with it :D

i guess it's always soothing and exciting to change environment!

i'll be out of my boring country..in 2 years time... i can't actually wait..and if things go well i'll have the best being by my side :)

Trapper & Drac@ be strong!! both of you

Did it ever happen to you that a person was in love with you, but you didn't know it at that time - but then, maybe months later, YOU fall in love with that person but he/she has found somebody else? I know this sounds weird, but it happened to me and I feel like shit now. Besides that I'm totally confused don't know what to do!

Originally posted by The Nomad

Where to?

Sweden probably...or hmm anywhere the wings of love will take me ;)

Nico@ hmmm noooo,it has never happened to me,but it has happened to other people...it must be damn weird..like hmmm a revenge the cosmic spirits (!!!!!!!!!??????) are taking on you for rejecting the other's love back then ;) well ok,i am talking weird...but sometimes when weird things happen i tend to give sort of hmm funny/mystical explanations...

I once was in love with a guy...whose friend was interested in me,but i didn't know..well things got reallly fucked up in the end..very embarassing situation....but well that's good old past hopefully :D

hmmm a revenge the cosmic spirits (!!!!!!!!!??????) are taking on you for rejecting the other's love back then
yes, maybe I even deserve it. But either way it's such a strange/complex feeling. Never felt something like it before :cry:

nah,i was just joking about the revenge thing...i don't think you deserve unless you had spurned that lady in a very bad way....

i love all these feeling love causes.... the sense that your whole body is about to explode when you think about the *one*

though the sense of dying when being crashed is one of the worst i've ever experienced....

but i guess this is it....the two sides of the same coin...both equal in power and intensity,the one makes you bloom,the other to wither...

well, I hope I won't wither totally away...
the thing that currently bothers me the most is that I think she's playing with me; I mean I guess she knows about my feelings for her and either she's just pretending that she still likes me or she does it as a kind of 'revenge'.
Or maybe I'm just paranoid? I really don't know, what to think.

Originally posted by Melancholia
....the two sides of the same coin...both equal in power and intensity,the one makes you bloom,the other to wither...

if one is too much for the other, the two forces loose balane and fall apart. so i have to keep it easy. so complivate

Being rejected, repelled is hard. Happened to me too many times.
My feelings are inside a silo which has been about to explode by the pressure...