Let us UNITE!

babymilk

Scrumptulescent
May 24, 2008
newjersey
I have noticed a lot of hostility here between the "elder" forum members and the "noobs." (Despite my joining date, I've been here for a while...New username!) Well I have got a thought, brethren:
We all love Opeth, that is why we are here. Whether we're new or not, whether we enjoy one album exclusively or Opeth's entire discography, we're all fans of the band. Therefore, I think we should all be nice to one another and appreciate our opinions, and be thankful that there is a forum like this that brings us all together to pay our respects to the greatest band on earth (IMO)!

I know this isn't very "metal" but other than my taste in music I'm not a very "metal" person!

but some got to know opeth from the aggressive side and others from the gay side. these 2 groups members must flame each other for all eternity

Isn't Opeth both the "Aggressive side" and the "gay side," though? I'm sure there are some folks out there that just like the "heavier" Opeth stuff, and others that prefer Damnation-esque stuff. But they still like Opeth!

Isn't Opeth both the "Aggressive side" and the "gay side," though? I'm sure there are some folks out there that just like the "heavier" Opeth stuff, and others that prefer Damnation-esque stuff. But they still like Opeth!

Excactly.. And that is why only homosexual people listen to Opeth.. :erk:

you would be amazed to know that some fucking faggots would actually rather listen to "in my time of homosexuality" rather than blackwater park:Smokin:

you would be amazed to know that some fucking faggots would actually rather listen to "in my time of homosexuality" rather than blackwater park:Smokin:

More like gaywater park. Everything they did after "Into the Frost of Winter" is incredibly gay and anyone who got into them through that watered down womany BS they called Orchid (how fitting, a flower!) is NOT A REAL FAN!!!

I have noticed a lot of hostility here between the "elder" forum members and the "noobs." (Despite my joining date, I've been here for a while...New username!) Well I have got a thought, brethren:
We all love Opeth, that is why we are here. Whether we're new or not, whether we enjoy one album exclusively or Opeth's entire discography, we're all fans of the band. Therefore, I think we should all be nice to one another and appreciate our opinions, and be thankful that there is a forum like this that brings us all together to pay our respects to the greatest band on earth (IMO)!

I know this isn't very "metal" but other than my taste in music I'm not a very "metal" person!

Now, which one is you? And no, I don't want a hug.

Queer-You-Spin-Me-Round-350706.jpg

While I appreciate the sentiment of the original post, I cannot abide by it because respect is not cheap. It's earned, I don't care how long you've been here. Quality of posts = respect from me and nothing else.