Let us UNITE!

There's something wrong with this forum these days. Everybody joins sometime, everybody has discovered Opeth in one way or another, it doesn't matter wether you've listened to them for 15 years or a month.

^You're right. Plus, I see a lot of people here who listens to King Crimson and Jethro Tull, I'm pretty sure they weren't even born when those bands released their first album, does that make them posers? I don't think so, there are so many bands from any genre that makes it impossible to discover all of them from the beginning.

Thank you! You're the first person (including some of my friends) who agrees with me on the subject. For most of the movie I was actually a bit bored, and the ending was ridiculous. The book on the other hand... brilliant! I'm a huge Stephen King fan, if you can't tell...

Thank you! You're the first person (including some of my friends) who agrees with me on the subject. For most of the movie I was actually a bit bored, and the ending was ridiculous. The book on the other hand... brilliant! I'm a huge Stephen King fan, if you can't tell...

I am too. I have approximately half of his books, though I haven't been reading much fiction for the past 5 years or so. Last I read was Cell, which I liked, but whose ending I found to be somewhat incomplete, and at times reminiscent of The Stand (which is my favourite book).

Edit: I had one of those weird occurrences while reading Cell. Funnily enough, I was supposed to meet my girlfriend in the evening and had been reading for quite some time. When I decided I had had enough for the day and picked up the cellphone to call her, I couldn't get through. Neither could I text her. Or call her using a fixed land line. Ironically, the mobile phone network went down for the evening, and left me feeling completely isolated and weird. I just stared at the book. It has never occurred any other time since I've had a mobile phone. It sorta made me think of that old Opeth thread about the bird bursting in a puff of feathers.

I like both sides of opeth equally, as i said in some other thread, they both make up the unique soundscape of Opeth.

homos suckofferos is you.

^What about The Dark Tower? My favorite from Stephen King!

YES! Definately my favorite series of books ever. I was really sad when I finally read the last book, and I get emotional everytime I read the entire series. I also think it's awesome how he ties every other book with the Dark Tower concept. I've even got the first series of the Dark Tower comics.
I've read Cell too, which was not bad, a shame about the ending though. "It" dominates though as well.
I think I've read most of his books (including Richard Bachmans books), and while not every book is amazing, I enjoy reading them.

Bah, it's a bitch that the book thread got closed down...

i remember green mile ending almost made me cry but i dont remember what happened, except there was a huge my pals involved
i read it like 3 years ago

i remember green mile ending almost made me cry but i dont remember what happened, except there was a huge my pals involved
i read it like 3 years ago

HAHAHA congrats. one of the few posts i've read to make me laugh out loud. on the topic of being gay i think mikael put it best...what would they care if i was gay, no one would know, hoooomooooo