Lets have a pics thread :)

i had to dress up nice today. it was gay

PICT0476.jpg
Ouch dude. The colored collared shirt is enough, but Khakhi's? I sympathize for you.
i look fucking metal dressed up.
x005xf8.jpg

always a good time going to a show in a suit + tophat.
The suit suits you well.

I should've taken a suit pic during my month of college auditions.

I think I could kick your ass. Wanna have a metal battle? You bring the forest mountains and I'll bring the medieval swords. :)

A baseball player kicking *MY* @ss??????!!!! :lol:

Quit PM'ing me about wearing a thong during this epic battle! :D
(I don't do *your* kind of sword fights!) :heh:

Will there be any betting involved? If so, we need an odds maker... Jax???

Edit: At least we'd have a cool soundtrack for the battle....

And one for Matt. Very good beer indeed, with similar flavors to the Salvation. Both weigh in at 9%. Yes, I did finally find this beer locally. I shall have more.
l_386c5026266d76e79f0f535aa9fe6ab3.jpg

Sweet dude! glad you dig it... Unibroue has some great beers. I really wanna try the Blanche De Chambly too since I like whites... also if you're in the mood for a lighter beer, try the Ephemere that they make. Its I think 5% but its slightly apple flavored and really yummy.

I'll try to find the Salvation near me.

Sweet dude! glad you dig it... Unibroue has some great beers. I really wanna try the Blanche De Chambly too since I like whites... also if you're in the mood for a lighter beer, try the Ephemere that they make. Its I think 5% but its slightly apple flavored and really yummy.

di....did you just say "yummy"??

A baseball player kicking *MY* @ss??????!!!! :lol:

Quit PM'ing me about wearing a thong during this epic battle! :D
(I don't do *your* kind of sword fights!) :heh:

Will there be any betting involved? If so, we need an odds maker... Jax???

Edit: At least we'd have a cool soundtrack for the battle....

By baseball player you would also say football player, wrestler, and 2 years of basketball? Member of the 1300lb club, even for my 5'8 frame? Yeah, I could kick your ass without weapons. :loco:

Also, stop generating generic propaganda during this war of ages! Come up with something funny for once, huh? :Smug:

By baseball player you would also say football player, wrestler, and 2 years of basketball? Member of the 1300lb club, even for my 5'8 frame? Yeah, I could kick your ass without weapons. :loco:

Also, stop generating generic propaganda during this war of ages! Come up with something funny for once, huh? :Smug:

Ok, pocket hercules.... In the War of Ages, there will be no rules. I HIGHLY suggest bringing weapons, you'll need them..... :Smokedev:
Don't take it out on your friendly neighborhood moderator, it's not my fault if you got grounded again....
Smug THIS!

Yes, I'll make it a point to do at least one Unibroue purchase every time I hit Jubilation.

Have you seen (or better yet, tasted) Unibroue's 10 yet? I've read quite a bit about it and it sounds amazing. Or, for Zach, it sounds YUMMY! It was their 10th anniversary beer but it appears they've either brought it back or released some old stock.

Also, for whites, have you tried Hoegaarden? Yep, that's YUMMY!