Lets have a pics thread :)

Picture270.jpg

Are you drunk?

when I was young I got a cyst in the growth plate of my shoulder. THis caused me to fracture it twice in the space of 6 months, once falling off a swing, and once in a pillow fight... Then I had it removed via operaation, in which they replaced the removed bone with bone from my pelvis which apparently grows back... That sucked, lots of time in a sling, lots of physio blah blah. A few months ago I had my wisdom teeth out. Apart from those, I haven't really had any significant injuries...

Just had a dental checkup today... the wisdom tooth on my left side is fine for now, and luckily, I seem to have no trace of a wisdom tooth existing on the other side.

i got all mine, but only the top right one has fully decended, and the bottom right is half through, apparently the lefties are there but they havent shown any signs of coming through yet.

i had all 4 of mine out last year - worst operation ever! You go in feeling 100% and come out feeling like shit! Floored me for almost an entire week...

i had mine taken out last June. It was pretty cool because I got to stay awake for the operation (a lot of other people thought that was weird that they would do that, but I dunno), which was cool because you don't feel a damn thing but you can hear and feel the vibrations of your gums being cut open and your wisdom teeth being crushed. I hardly experienced any pain afterwards....the worst part was just not being able to eat normal food for almost a week afterwards.

jep.jpg

This scary hippie is going to celebrate his birthday tonight although his real birthday was a week ago.

"Let there be beer!" A quote from God's previous experiments of creating an ideal universe.

Metal... \m/

For fuck sake... I've promised a pic like twice now hahha... I'm doing one tonight! Perhaps with my bass signed by John Campbell and Mark Morton. ;)

i had mine taken out last June. It was pretty cool because I got to stay awake for the operation (a lot of other people thought that was weird that they would do that, but I dunno), which was cool because you don't feel a damn thing but you can hear and feel the vibrations of your gums being cut open and your wisdom teeth being crushed. I hardly experienced any pain afterwards....the worst part was just not being able to eat normal food for almost a week afterwards.

I came out of anasthesia for the last tooth. It was pretty weird to hear the tooth being crushed. Especially after just coming to...

jep.jpg

This scary hippie is going to celebrate his birthday tonight although his real birthday was a week ago.

"Let there be beer!" A quote from God's previous experiments of creating an ideal universe.
And it was good.~!

last night was like finnish labor day for me and my friends. pictures will follow. i ended up passing out in a big chair with a girl:lol:

As promised, about fvcking time...

Me :worship:
P1010006crop0.jpg

Of course, I look a little tired, it being 1.30am right now... so not the best photo of me hahah... ah well... you get the idea. :loco:

P.S Can't wait for my hair to grow longer!

^Thanks Ptah.

I had a blast! I got a great birthday present also. You can see it in the following link:

MacGyver stuff

In the picture you can see (starting from left top corner)
rubber bands, a roll of thin rope, ear protectors, a picture of me & MacGyver (propably manipulated since I can't remember that one)
the next row: a picture of MacGyver with a dog (very cheesy), a picture of MacGyver and me (doing some stuff I can't decipher), a toilet sign with words "What would MacGyver do?"
next row: a thingy made of metal (I have to ask what it is), a picture of me & MacGyver carrying a military weapon, a coupon for a free haircut (MacGyver mullet only), some ball point pens
next row: a small notebook, a magnifying glass, mini rocket launch pad (custom made), easter egg shell (plastic, suitable for making a small explosive), paperclips (my favourites), some baking soda, duct tape
the last row: a bunch of cable ties (might be handy), some electric wire, a "swiss" knife, Hubba Bubba chewing gum, a whistle
and the last: some metal wire

^Thanks Ptah.

I had a blast! I got a great birthday present also. You can see it in the following link:

MacGyver stuff

rubber bands, a roll of thin rope, ear protectors, a picture of me & MacGyver (propably manipulated since I can't remember that one)
the next row: a picture of MacGyver with a dog (very cheesy), a picture of MacGyver and me (doing some stuff I can't decipher), a toilet sign with words "What would MacGyver do?"
next row: a thingy made of metal (I have to ask what it is), a picture of me & MacGyver carrying a military weapon, a coupon for a free haircut (MacGyver mullet only), some ball point pens
next row: a small notebook, a magnifying glass, mini rocket launch pad (custom made), easter egg shell (plastic, suitable for making a small explosive), paperclips (my favourites), some baking soda, duct tape
the last row: a bunch of cable ties (might be handy), some electric wire, a "swiss" knife, Hubba Bubba chewing gum, a whistle

:lol: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA:lol:

^Thanks Ptah.

MacGyver stuff

Haha, nice one...and karhu text on that military weapon??:lol:

FretSlug said:
It seems that every time I write anything on the forums it is about promoting me or my band - sounds egoistic, and that's exactly what it is! This is pic of me from a gig we did a few years back.
06.jpg

here's feeding the ego for you a little more, even though the mic is covering half your face, i'm gonna go ahead and guess that you're man-pretty..