Lets have a pics thread :)

Was it that awesome amp u were telling me about?

I was telling you about an amp?

She's a Warwick 300W ProFet III head (I already had a cab, a 1x15", which could afford to shed a few pounds ;)). She's Solid State, but she'll do the job for now! I also wanna get a 4x10" later, for more control on my sound, and also cause the head is rated at 4 ohms, so I'll only get the max power with a second cab wired in parallel to my existing one.

Purchased her for $400 second hand, which is a pretty decent price, as I've seen it retail around $800ish, and some places have it at $1299 for some reason. :S

chicks like me who have WAY too many epic chats with boys from symphony x forums :lol:

Indeed... any chick who uses the word "fap" fluently has been chatting on the net to an unhealthy extreme. :p

Infact, you'd be the first case I've seen, although I've only been here on ultimatemetal for a short time, and only come here for the SX forum... I remember looking at the general part of the forum a year ago, but from memory, it was full of spam.

Yeah, even though it's a somewhat cheap amp (but one that can be used professionally), thank fuck it's not a budget amp with a washed out sound like the Ashton I used to use. :p

That one could barely pick up the G string, and it sounded like shit when it did.

Ashton suck, my family's music store doesn't even stock them...

God bless them... I'm gonna resell it for money towards a second cab (hahaha good luck with that?), since it would be a wasteful to bother burning it for firewood (matches are a valuable resource compared). It's also a heavy cunt... I'm the only person who lifts it... noone can help me lol (or they are just lazy cunts). It says it's 35kg or something in the specs, but I can tell ya right now it's more than that in real life... I bet Ashton gets money by filling their amps with depleted uranium waste.

dparker88 said:
Indeed... any chick who uses the word "fap" fluently has been chatting on the net to an unhealthy extreme. :p

Infact, you'd be the first case I've seen, although I've only been here on ultimatemetal for a short time, and only come here for the SX forum... I remember looking at the general part of the forum a year ago, but from memory, it was full of spam.

i promise its ONLY because of the boys here :lol: - its our epic chats we do! you should add us to msn and join in. trust me you'll hear alot about 'fapping', especially from zach, brandon and harris .. i admit the past couple of days i have indeed spent an unhealthy amount of time on this forum, and thats because of the buzz surrounding the new album..

And the lord did say, let there be QDB & Bash, and it was so, and then the lord did fap.

<Vagrant|BRB> I was talking to this girl in my class about this fight she had with her brother.
<Vagrant|BRB> And she said, " I was so mad, I could of just fapped in his face. "
<Vagrant|BRB> I swear, at least five heads -- all guys, I might add -- turned to look at her. She looked confused, like she had no idea what she said.
<Vagrant|BRB> And I'm like, " ... what'd you say? "
<Vagrant|BRB> " Fap. You know. Hit. "
<Vagrant|BRB> All of the guys who turned around to look at her, me included, just sort of tittered and shared guilty glances. To this day, she has no idea why.

God bless them... I'm gonna resell it for money towards a second cab (hahaha good luck with that?), since it would be a wasteful to bother burning it for firewood (matches are a valuable resource compared). It's also a heavy cunt... I'm the only person who lifts it... noone can help me lol (or they are just lazy cunts). It says it's 35kg or something in the specs, but I can tell ya right now it's more than that in real life... I bet Ashton gets money by filling their amps with depleted uranium waste.

:lol: We should have u in our shop to talk to anyone who wants to go around the corner to compare prices with the Ashton that they have in the Allan's store...

Good luck getting rid of it, all you have to do is find some punker who wants a big amp thats not too expensive and doesn't know whats good and whats not... they're just interested in something big and bulky...

Well, perthbands is full of douches, and hopefully people will start playing bass, thus causing an amp demand. :p
Since most people don't know tone or talent when it hits them in the face, it should sell like a proverbial hotcake! All that matters is it's "phat" bottom end... the fact it lacks clarity, and you cant tell what note is being played, is irrelevant. :p

Haha yeah, I could work at your store on the bass section. I'd make your store the first in Australia to actually tune their display basses. :p