Lets have a pics thread :)

1507332339a4225793727b215782343l.jpg

WHO'S A PRETTY GIRL THEN

Haha... I've seen the "Ret" thing before... what is this sacred forum secret? :p

@Zach: You sure did, now I know how to do it too... I'd advise you put those instructions in your signature to keep them handy to all. :p

Sucks that you live in Georgia. That place is like the asshole of america. Next to texas.

Anyhow, welcome! You don't look like a metalhead. where's your marduk "Fuck me Jesus" shirt?

Man... i need to get one of those. Even though I'm not the biggest marduk fan (though Rom:5-12 slays) it seems like it's a shirt you just have to own.

GA isn't that bad! If you want REAL armpit, with little melanoma chunks in it, you'd have to go to Detroit. My LEAST favorite city on the planet.
I'd move to GA if I had job security there.....

Sucks that you live in Georgia. That place is like the asshole of america. Next to texas.

Anyhow, welcome! You don't look like a metalhead. where's your marduk "Fuck me Jesus" shirt?

Man... i need to get one of those. Even though I'm not the biggest marduk fan (though Rom:5-12 slays) it seems like it's a shirt you just have to own.

Photoshop anyone? :)

I think that's the first time I've seen a smiling Kenneth. I wonder why???:lol: