Lets have a pics thread :)

Now that you're old enough to make your own decision as opposed to being forced in school, you should check it out. Christianity is nowhere near as stupid or boring as people make it out to be, the only trouble is that nobody's perfect, and some pretend to be, and in the process scare off everybody else.

Now that you're old enough to make your own decision as opposed to being forced in school, you should check it out. Christianity is nowhere near as stupid or boring as people make it out to be, the only trouble is that nobody's perfect, and some pretend to be, and in the process scare off everybody else.

It's not about it being boring or "stupid"... I'll respect other people's choice to believe in whatever they choose, but I'm not interested... I've already looked into it I guess.. my Dad isn't that religous, but has read the bible many times. Personally, as much as there are cool quotes in the bible, I'm just not interested in the concept of religion.

I'm a man of science to some degree, it's what I've always excelled in, however music > science. I'm not one who denies things like god, I just don't see the need for me to follow the concept. I don't see there being a logical answer for everything, and there doesn't need to be. Science itself can be a religion in some lights.

I think alot of people turn to religion (or perhaps science) for answers... I care not for answers and questions. :cool:

That's cool, some people just reject Christianity with no justification, they just think it's stupid, or they do it because Christianity isn't what they deem to be 'cool'...

Don't worry, I'm not gonna bible-bash ya... :heh:

:lol:

Haha don't worry... once those straight edge "xh4rDc0r3x <3 !!!" catch on to it, it will be as cool as wearing a gay plastic wristband. :p

I hope for your (Christians) sake that doesn't happen! :S :S :S

This is the latest pic of me taken in March, during an OBP "Photoshoot" :lol:
HarrisPortrait.jpg

I don't like it too much, but it's still alright. The dopey grin doesn't match the black threads.