Lets have a pics thread :)

He's pretty good, but man, banning someone over that? maybe cause they could have photoshopped it better but seriously, freedom of speech people. I thought bredius and co were more secure in their confidence :lol:

While it could have been MUCH worse, I sort of understand banning the guy who posted it. I don't hang there, so maybe the guy's got a past history?
I personally think it's funny, but remember, FoS doesn't exactly exist on moderated message boards/forums. You DON'T have the right to come in and just say anything you want, and not have to possibly suffer the consequences.

James' high notes are said to be like a "slowly inflated baloon" in one forum that i don't remember; but I remember laughing very hard on that :D

Labrie makes DT in my opinion, granted he went through a period of pretty much ruining their live sound, but he's always sounded top shelf on the albums. That picture is absolutly gold though!

i'll tell ya Jdub, there WILL be freedom of speech on my little corner of UM when I finish this fuckin album :lol:

Hey Ken, your up and coming album sucks! The guitar work is so amateurish, a generic emocore band could cover it. I mock your belief system, and had sexual relations with your spouse, and/or significant other.

By next weekend there should be some quality photos of me :D

So when are you and SR gonna oil wrestle for the attention of the prog geeks? I mean I'm sure everyone's happy to give attention to both of you but noone would be silly enough to say that out loud. Oh and I think there's a few other girls here who are more than welcome to join in.