Lets have a pics thread :)

i promise its ONLY because of the boys here :lol: - its our epic chats we do! you should add us to msn and join in. trust me you'll hear alot about 'fapping', especially from zach, brandon and harris .. i admit the past couple of days i have indeed spent an unhealthy amount of time on this forum, and thats because of the buzz surrounding the new album..

Cool... I'm in... nothing like a fap after a long day's work! :lol:

i've heard some of the new stuff. if you really dig Stained, you unfortunately might not like the new stuff as much.

so far from what I have heard (the 3 songs on there site) I really like what Im hearing, pretty far departure from what they did on stained, but very cool nonetheless

Hey I'm new to this forum and found this thread so i thought it'd be a cool way to introduce myself via pics i guess...

cellpic.jpg

cellpicagain.jpg

A couple of my headshots...

Untitled15.jpg

Untitled13.jpg

Yeah you get it. So uhm... Hi! :wave: lol

Sucks that you live in Georgia. That place is like the asshole of america. Next to texas.

Anyhow, welcome! You don't look like a metalhead. where's your marduk "Fuck me Jesus" shirt?

Man... i need to get one of those. Even though I'm not the biggest marduk fan (though Rom:5-12 slays) it seems like it's a shirt you just have to own.

Actually...lol I'm an Atheist in Georgia. Though I'm in Alpharetta Ga which isn't rural so it's a bit better but not by far.

Yes...i'm quite aware I don't 'look like a metal head' which also ties into my southern upbringing. -.- Actually lol at the moment my mother and i arent speaking because i want to dye the underside of my hair black, get a tattoo and more piercings. LOL She's LIVID! And you know what she said? "You know Kelley, I'd let you do it if it weren't for the fact you're Atheist." "Wait..wait what? Are you saying you'd let me do all this if I were Christian?!" "Yes." *sigh* Just to give you an idea about WHY i DONT 'look' metal....THAT'S why. lol

By the way, since i've noticed there's quite a number of new users on the forum, i'd like to direct everyone's attention to the epic chat thread... i'll bump it. Y'all can feel free to add me to MSN and we'll have epic chats. It will be wonderful.

Actually...lol I'm an Atheist in Georgia. Though I'm in Alpharetta Ga which isn't rural so it's a bit better but not by far.

Yes...i'm quite aware I don't 'look like a metal head' which also ties into my southern upbringing. -.- Actually lol at the moment my mother and i arent speaking because i want to dye the underside of my hair black, get a tattoo and more piercings. LOL She's LIVID! And you know what she said? "You know Kelley, I'd let you do it if it weren't for the fact you're Atheist." "Wait..wait what? Are you saying you'd let me do all this if I were Christian?!" "Yes." *sigh* Just to give you an idea about WHY i DONT 'look' metal....THAT'S why. lol

That's.... well, that's fucking georgia for you. I've been there once in my life and it was horrific. never again... never again.