Lets have a pics thread :)

dtpic2.jpg

dtpic1.jpg

Yes I know I look like a douche, but it's probably because I am one anyway.

Honestly, this is the first DT cd I will not buy. It's suckage is seconded only to FII. I'm saying this as a DT fan since almost the beginning. For me, it's "Stick a fork in em'" time. I never thought I'd say that...ever......

I haven't heard it yet, so I dunno. My dad has it unfortunately.

I think I'm about as un-metal looking as possible

Someone will give you a photoshop makeover..... :Spin:
May the best artist win!

I haven't heard it yet, so I dunno. My dad has it unfortunately.

How big of a DT fan is he? Is he a complete fanboi? If not, you may have that cd sooner rather than later. 2-3 good tunes, instrumental parts still shred, mostly. I was QUITE disappointed......:puke:

He's a pretty big fan, not a fanboi though. He said he liked the first few tracks, and knowing him he'll probably like it just because

Honestly, this is the first DT cd I will not buy. It's suckage is seconded only to FII. I'm saying this as a DT fan since almost the beginning. For me, it's "Stick a fork in em'" time. I never thought I'd say that...ever......

That's a bit harsh isn't it? It might not be their absolute best, but I reckon it's light years ahead of FII, and definately ahead of Octavarium as well...

That's a bit harsh isn't it? It might not be their absolute best, but I reckon it's light years ahead of FII, and definately ahead of Octavarium as well...

Harsh is in the eyes of the beholder. I'm 100% serious here, I'm tired of their meanderings....Will I still see them live? Possibly. I'd love to see an I&W set,
just to see how James adjusts, since I'm willing to bet he can't hit a lot of those highs anymore. Do I repect them as musos? Sure. Do I respect their current direction (including the last few years)? No. Stick a fork in them....