Lets have a pics thread :)

Haha... :p

Seriously though, metal chicks are fucking awesome, but every one that I've met/seen in person (i.e. in Perth, say at a gig or something) is usually either the tryhard type who hasn't heard of anything JB don't stock, or one of the rarer grind-scenester types, who only listen to anything purely because the brutality and lyrics, or because their current bf listens to it. :p

What I would give to meet a prog chick! Infact, I know hardly anyone in Perth who likes prog... :s

Haha... :p

Seriously though, metal chicks are fucking awesome, but every one that I've met/seen in person (i.e. in Perth, say at a gig or something) is usually either the tryhard type who hasn't heard of anything JB don't stock, or one of the rarer grind-scenester types, who only listen to anything purely because the brutality and lyrics, or because their current bf listens to it. :p

What I would give to meet a prog chick! Infact, I know hardly anyone in Perth who likes prog... :s

I'd never met anyone who likes prog/shred guitar before, and in the space of about a month I've met 3 guys who have come into the music shop, all my age who love shredding :headbang:

Meeting a chick like that would just make my day... :D

Jamie.jpg