Lets have a pics thread :)

agreed, saying douchegay sack not only sounds horrible but goes against the fact its supposed to sound like his actually name...and since when does douche gay sack make any sense anyway?

Doomsgay Sack FTW! stop trying to change gold.

While I'm here, I got some new photos to share! With some back ground to them!

Picture002.jpg

My new Blind Guardian Shirt: Night at the Opera FTW \m/

Picture001.jpg

Me enjoying my new shirt woot!

DominosTheDuckRace014.jpg
Just this past weekend Domino's was at the Duck Race. Whats that? well its an annual duck race where they drop about 20,000 yellow plastic duckies into the canals and watch them float to there destination, the first 20 ducks to make it win a prize.. This is all founded by the Montreal, Lakershore Childrens Hospital, each one of those ducks costs 10.00$. Anyhoot we're sponsors of the race so we where down there selling pizzas and half the proceits went to the childrens hosptial! YELLOW DUCKIES FTW!

IMG_1783.jpg
I don't remember if I mentioned to anybody, by back in Febuary I was on a buisness trip to New Orleans, I was working in a trailer which supplied 30,000 free pizzas to the citizens prior to hurricaine katrina! We where there for mardi gras, and let me tell you it was a blast, its like the worlds biggest party, you want pictures of girls showing there stuff I got'em lol! After mardi gras I went on an actual vacation to Orlando Florida, DIsney World to be exact :D

IMG_1576.jpg

Me during mardi gras in uniform with my 'beads' around the neck :p

MeSouthPark3.jpg
DO I really need to explain?

But yeah mardi gras and disney world was a blast! Something everyone should experience once!

Introducing... my new love (sorry Charis, I can't save myself for you any longer :loco:)...

full0.jpg

body0.jpg

bridge0.jpg

headstock0.jpg

SGC Nanyo "Bass Collection" SB320
-Swamp Ash body (F cup titties :lol:)
-Rosewood fretboard (can't remember what the neck was, prob maple)
-Gold GOTOH hardware (and nice chunky fucking bridge!)
-Active P/J pups
-Tone

:kickass:

Squier guitars are even more fail than AGX

If somebody held a gun to my head, and said choose between a squier and one of those "beginner packs" that everyone seems to make with the 10w amp and the lump of firewood, I know what I'd choose.

Actually, then again, I'd probably choose whichever lump of firewood was the heaviest to use as a weapon.

and since people don't believe that i actually wear metal shirts and shit to work just about every day (unless something important is going on)...

l_ab0b643c2c7e49a7aef6e4f7be718889.jpg

Edit: Note the symphony x coffee mug for delicious coffee...

l_13e20c58b8b10993df86bb5c4214ea49.jpg

l_e860f116d347d39270e87532f7023caa.jpg

l_e8b3bc5c2692a524e602daf01b04e18b.jpg

God i love state work. Also, cubicle decorations...

l_02ba5acfe006e2a55a67061676fde23f.jpg