Lets have a pics thread :)

Me on stage with my band last night.
6f4m901.jpg

You look so Michael Romeo with the white body-on-maple neck haha.

Got a band link? And how are the DK2M's? I am considering buying one, just a matter of time.

imagejpeg_2.jpg

Myself and Gentlemen_of_The_snow at our last meet, about a month ago!

haha, look at that small deuche... and I thought he worked out... Looks like I could snap him in half with my dick for crying out loud!

PS: You think the ceilling looks low eh? Well it is, but in reality i'm 6'5, and gentlemen is not far from that...so really that ceilling is actually lower than it appears because we're giants!

My hair is so metal... you're all jealous.

"haha, look at that small deuche... and I thought he worked out... Looks like I could snap him in half with my dick for crying out loud!"

Yeah, but remember, Sean, not everybody has an opposable thumb on their cock... you just got lucky, lol.

You look so Michael Romeo with the white body-on-maple neck haha.

Got a band link? And how are the DK2M's? I am considering buying one, just a matter of time.

Yep:
http://www.myspace.com/beyondhatredband

Not much on the page yet. And that video down the bottom is with the old guitarist (before I joined). Now we're just a 3-peice. :)

The DK2M's play so great. I've had mine for almost a year. Couldn't be happier with it.

People who play guitar down to their waist are failures. Also, I can't even play the damn thing correctly when it's like that. It seems harder to play, yet the people who do play it suck horribly. Confusing

EDIT: Dammit, stupid wording, well it worked either way

I wear my bass high. Even when sitting down I have it strapped up high. So if wearing instruments high are cool, and bass > guitar (which I know for a fact), I guess I'm super awesome.

Yes! When I play sitting down, I play with the lower horn thing resting on the inside of my left leg...so in classical position with the neck more upright.