Lets have a pics thread :)

Taliwakker - that is such a beautiful dog, he (she?) looks so snuggly. I see you have both him (her?) and a cat. Which pet did you get first, and how'd it react to the other one?

DSC00024.jpg

^ my puppy :)

Taliwakker - that is such a beautiful dog, he (she?) looks so snuggly. I see you have both him (her?) and a cat. Which pet did you get first, and how'd it react to the other one?

Eddie (the white dog) is about 7 yo. Had him since he was a puppy. The Maremma breed are guardian dogs and are very loyal and protective of "their flock". He's really gentle and over the years we've had a number of cats and they've always got along.
We just sold our house and moved into a small flat at the moment so he's gone out to a property (where there is a female maremma) until we decide where we are moving.

Oh okay, thanks. I was just asking because my neighbor recently got a dog (a little Pomeranian) and her cat which she has had for over 5 years now went ballistic and started clawing at the poor little puppy, so they had to get rid of it..

There's no such thing as a cat person. You're either a dog person, or you're just dumb.

If you've ever payed attention to this, if there's ever a cat & dog living together, it's always the cat who in the end becomes violent and claws out the puppie's eyes or something, never the other way around.