Lets have a pics thread :)

Your dog is awesome, Tali.

Here's mine..Sampson (he's bigger than he looks here..80 lbs worth of Golden/Chow mix *g*). :)
171711367_677869b54e.jpg

It's not about that situation though. Poms are fucking yap dogs... lil' bastards. I love dogs, but i always just want to punt the little yappy ones over the neighbors fence or something. *shakes head*

Precisely why my ex-husband refers to such canines as 'kickin' dogs'. :lol:

Fuck, I'm really a whole page late?

EDIT

God dammit, 2 pages?!?!?! I've been off the ball!!
Hm. Difficult..

JoesParty012-1.jpg

Does that count? I'm not a big fan of my face.
Why not? I think you look great :)
Oh god, here we go again.

Somebody lock up Harris.

And welcome pinkxplatypus :D
That made me :lol: so much.
Haha, and she lives relatively close to Harris (at least closer than Washington state to England :lol: )... so this could be interesting :erk:

Anyhow, welcome!
Is there anything I can say here that won't make me look like a perverted internet nerd?

Oh yeah, also, I redecorated my house a little bit. Mostly my room.
IMG_0280.jpg

IMG_0278.jpg

You guys know me too well. :lol: But no, its tobacco there. I'm gonna be enjoying it special though when my brother gets home later today though. :D

Yeah, the information was overwhelming. Now, I have a completely new way of thinking when it comes to cats and dogs.

I used to be a dog person until we got our insanely neurotic Border collie/lab mix. She's an intelligent dog but at one point she started loosing her hair. I prefer cats because they don't bark, become neurotic, shed too much. My cats even dig a hole and shit outside!

Exactly why i don't have a dog myself. I don't think i'd have the time to properly take care of it, as the house is empty a large portion of the day. Wouldn't be fair to the dog at all.

Yep, that's my reasoning as well. When I was unemployed for a year and a half, I probably could have, but things were so bad, I might have sold it to a foreign family for their BBQ.....:erk: At least I still have my soul......mostly