Lets have a pics thread :)

Streets is a great album. It's personally not one of my fav. Savatage albums, but I love the story, and Criss' guitar work just rips. Yeah man, the DWD story is definitely one of their strongest concepts. Of the post-Criss era, "Chance" and "Morphine Child" have to be one of the most kick ass songs. God, I miss this band! Kinda funny since I was still a young kid when they had their heyday, hehe.

I remember the Bosnian war all to well, it was sickening to hear about what was going on over there. I also have followed the Winter Olympics my whole life and remember when they were in Sarajevo, crazy Bill Johnson kicked ass in the mens downhill and Phil and Steve Mahre kicked ass in the slalom :headbang:, then 10 years later their wreaking the place, so I had a pretty stong connection to the story. Sarajevo has had a long war battered history.

The only part of the area that isn't recovered is the buildings. When I was there last year the people were friendly, happy, and very much moved on. Most all of the region is at peace now that they've got what they wanted. It's a very beautiful country.

Maiden!!! :kickass:

Madden *

Loser..

GUYS/GALS !!! I finally found out what happens when you listen to SYMPHONY X for 72 hours STRAIGHT !

IMG_2461.jpg

I'M A VEGETABLE !!

:lol: that was fargon funny...

Truely epic shot :headbang: oh yeah!

is there a fourth guy there or does the one guy have hold of two guitars ?