Lets have a pics thread :)

never liked maiden? there's nothing wrong with that.... except that we have to burn you at the stake now. it's no big deal really. ZACH PREPARE THE STEAK!!!!!

HAHAHAH wow! boy is my face red!what i really wanted to say is "to burn him at the STEAK (prefferably with A1) while zach prepared the stake fo the leftover gristle.

WHEW!!! glad i straightened that out!

Just had my work christmas party, thought Id share some of the epicness with the forum goers!

DominosChristmasParty013.jpg

Me and my buddy/fellow metal head

DominosChristmasParty009.jpg

Do I need to explain?

DominosChristmasParty093.jpg

l8ter on in the night when after much drinking

MeHAHA.jpg

I think I have an idea :D

HAHAHAH wow! boy is my face red!what i really wanted to say is "to burn him at the STEAK (prefferably with A1) while zach prepared the stake fo the leftover gristle.

WHEW!!! glad i straightened that out!

Your face should be even more red now.

Stake = big wooden pole.

Steak = meat.

I just listen to TSO at Christmas time, that way I dont get sick of it by listening to it all the time, and it sure beats normal Christmas Carols...

That's what I do. I love this band, but there's just something good about hearing their Christmas music amidst all of the other usual stuff during the Christmas season. I couldn't hear "Joy to the World" when it's over 90 degrees outside, hehe. I don't know when the hell they're gonna release Nightcastle though.

DWD is great, and the Wake of Magellan is simply a masterpiece. You get the Mountain King on some tracks with Zak on others, a great story, and Al Pitrelli and Chris Caffery tearing it up. And there's some great stuff on Edge of Thorns (the title track especially).

Your face should be even more red now.

Stake = big wooden pole.

Steak = meat.

oh swabs you missed my sense of humor entirely. that was the joke.... and you ruined it hahahahahaha. thta last time was just sarcastic joking.

That's what I do. I love this band, but there's just something good about hearing their Christmas music amidst all of the other usual stuff during the Christmas season. I couldn't hear "Joy to the World" when it's over 90 degrees outside, hehe. I don't know when the hell they're gonna release Nightcastle though.

DWD is great, and the Wake of Magellan is simply a masterpiece. You get the Mountain King on some tracks with Zak on others, a great story, and Al Pitrelli and Chris Caffery tearing it up. And there's some great stuff on Edge of Thorns (the title track especially).

YES! Another Savatage friendly user. Care to express your impression on Streets? I spun DWD again after this came up and I had forgotten Jon did some vocals on that as well. I guess you have to be in the mood for the story, it doesnt crank out anywhere. Its a story surrounding a solemn evening in the midst of a battle torn city, so it sets the right mood.... as the gargoyle looks down upon his devastated city. Theres some great songs on Handful of Rain and a couple on Poets and Madmen too......... yikes, I should have started a Savatage thread :rolleyes: I just couldn't let it, couldn't let it, couldn't let it, couldn't let it, couldn't let it, couldn't let it, couldn't let it, couldn't let it, couldn't let it, couldn't let it, couldn't let it, I couldn't let it go....... :heh:

why did you think there were only a few good ones on poets? if i were you i'd give it another listen:cool:

and also, the gotta let it gotta let it gott...... was hilarious!

the wake of magellan is my favorite post chris oliva album.

Remember those "Jeff Goldblum is watching you poop" pictures?

Hey Ken, I'm finishing Sword of Truth in the next two days. Worst experience of my life. Getting New Sun for Christmas. This had better not suck.
goodkind.jpg

YES! Another Savatage friendly user. Care to express your impression on Streets? I spun DWD again after this came up and I had forgotten Jon did some vocals on that as well. I guess you have to be in the mood for the story, it doesnt crank out anywhere. Its a story surrounding a solemn evening in the midst of a battle torn city, so it sets the right mood.... as the gargoyle looks down upon his devastated city. Theres some great songs on Handful of Rain and a couple on Poets and Madmen too......... yikes, I should have started a Savatage thread :rolleyes: I just couldn't let it, couldn't let it, couldn't let it, couldn't let it, couldn't let it, couldn't let it, couldn't let it, couldn't let it, couldn't let it, couldn't let it, couldn't let it, I couldn't let it go....... :heh:

Streets is a great album. It's personally not one of my fav. Savatage albums, but I love the story, and Criss' guitar work just rips. Yeah man, the DWD story is definitely one of their strongest concepts. Of the post-Criss era, "Chance" and "Morphine Child" have to be one of the most kick ass songs. God, I miss this band! Kinda funny since I was still a young kid when they had their heyday, hehe.

Remember those "Jeff Goldblum is watching you poop" pictures?

Hey Ken, I'm finishing Sword of Truth in the next two days. Worst experience of my life. Getting New Sun for Christmas. This had better not suck.
goodkind.jpg
I like the Jeff Goldblum one better.