Lets have a pics thread :)

I LOVE TSO!!! i have seen them four years in a row. one year i saw them twice, so i've seen them 5 times. last year i sat second row.

were those the only two songs you played? did you have a click track for them? good song choices!!! and b-e-a-u-tiful guitar!

these are my pictures from when i sat second row.

12-16-06_2031.jpg

12-16-06_2132.jpg

12-16-06_2030.jpg

I LOVE TSO!!! i have seen them four years in a row. one year i saw them twice, so i've seen them 5 times. last year i sat second row.

were those the only two songs you played? did you have a click track for them? good song choices!!! and b-e-a-u-tiful guitar!

You're so lucky, I'd love to see them live! :worship:

yeah we just played the 2 songs, but we were lucky to have that opportunity, and it was really well received... Definately DID NOT have a click track, Matt did a fantastic job keeping time on the drums, and we had 3 synths in order to try and recreate the orchestra textures, and 3 guitars lead, harmony and rhythm, and then the bass... And thanks, I lurrve my geetar! :D

yeah I reckon it sounded pretty good in the end, we had one doing piano, one doing strings and 'bells' and one doing the flutes etc. sounded pretty decent, obviously not like a real orchestra, but definately filled out the sound nicely...

Uh, they have a Beethoven cd dude. I await Nightcastle because it also isn't christmas music. That theme has been done to death, buried, exhumed, and done to death again. I seriously hope they grow out of it.

That theme has been done to death, buried, exhumed, and done to death again. I seriously hope they grow out of it.

which theme are you talking about?
i have been waiting for nightcastle too. but i don't think it will ever happen. they say it will happen this year for five years now!!!

Supply and demand, like it or not. Tso's Christmas presentation is still in demand and they are not napping so they can go broke like Savatage and most other bands have done.

I'm not joking dude. That's the album that turned me off Savatage. I heard from so many people that it was this amazing album, bought it blindly and didn't know whether to laugh, cry, or vomit. Horrible, horrible album.