Lets have a pics thread :)

I'm nearly ambidextrous. I deal cards left-handed, and even fan them backwards. My dad always gave me grief about that when he was trying to teach me cribbage and the like. In soccer, I have a pretty wicked left-footed shot, much better than many righties do with their right feet, and I can play either side of the pitch when I'm not in the cage.

Granted, small examples I wouldn't take into a debate about my ambidexterity, but all the same I'm pointing it out anyway.

I've never met such a huge congregation of lefties anywhere, it's cool! Being left handed is like automatic kinship somehow.. 'omg you're a leftie? me too!' 'omg lets be best friends!' 'omg ok, to hell with those right handed bastards!' haha..

When I was at school, left handedness wasnt anything to be beaten for, but they still had everything designed right handedly and certain things, like Yaz said, such as scissors, bloody sporting equipment.. trying to play softball was a nightmare lol, and yeah, trying to play the guitar also wasn't going to happen..

I'm ambidextrous when it comes to writing, and I can also write with both hands at the same time, right-handed going the right way, and left-handed going backwards. Its very hard to keep the paper still when doing that, though!

I'm definately right-handed, but due to my right shoulder being injured, I naturally play basketball with my left hand, both dribbling a shooting, but kick a football with my right foot, and bowl and bat in cricket right-handed, though I can bat left-handed as well...

350px-Lefthandersday.jpg

wiki said:
In 2007, researchers discovered LRRTM1, the first gene linked to increased odds of being left-handed. The researchers also claim that possessing this gene slightly raises the risk of psychotic mental illnesses such as schizophrenia.
Hrm.

Originally Posted by wiki
In 2007, researchers discovered LRRTM1, the first gene linked to increased odds of being left-handed. The researchers also claim that possessing this gene slightly raises the risk of psychotic mental illnesses such as schizophrenia.

Looks around quickly to make sure no one is watching me

watching me

watching me

watching me

you need one with a stern face, larger bronze shield and get the sword in your hand would ya, your gonna cut yourself.

heavier Greek sword