Lets have a pics thread :)

Dude, that was at the Key Club? The one on the Sunset Strip?

Also, random hilarity from Toothpaste for Dinner:
mercury-in-retrograde.gif

Thought I'd share some pics of the Horus in action in its first 'gig'...

We were playing some Tran-Siberian Orchestra tunes at the Community Carols, it went absolutely off, everyone loved it! :-D

There were about 4000+ people there so it was awesome to be up there shredding away to a captive audience... :twisted:

We opened the night with the TSO version of 'O Come All Ye Faithful', and then finished the night with 'Christmas Eve / Sarajevo 1224' which concluded with fireworks, so it was pretty huge overall. 8)

Pc090339.jpg

Pc090336.jpg

Pc090338.jpg

Pc090340.jpg

Pc090249.jpg

Pc090344.jpg

Pc090345.jpg

Pc090346.jpg

Pc090347.jpg

Pc090348.jpg

Pc090352.jpg

Pc090358.jpg

When we went up for the last song, it was so cold, and so windy, I could hardly move, took a little while for my fingers to get going again, but once they did it was probably the best time we'd played it... Epic.

It's the Christmas spirit! :)

Some guitars look better with different hardware on it. The Caparison Horus Scarab looks much better with gold, than black, IMO.

I have 2 guitars with black & one with chrome.
As a matter of fact, * I'm * all dressed in black today.
I look like Johnny Fuggin' Cash, but younger! :Spin:

:headbang: Christmas Eve Sarajevo, sends chills through my spine everytime

looks like the caparison is getting chipped up already :erk:
Nice looking guitars.......fugly dudes though

It's the Christmas spirit! :)

Some guitars look better with different hardware on it. The Caparison Horus Scarab looks much better with gold, than black, IMO.

I have 2 guitars with black & one with chrome.
As a matter of fact, * I'm * all dressed in black today.
I look like Johnny Fuggin' Cash, but younger! :Spin:

yes, it seems this comes up everytime, but yeah Scarab definately looks better with gold hw.

And I could imagine that you would look like Johnny Cash whilst wearing all black...

I think those are reflections of stage lights.

Congrats Dan! I'm sure you were great!:headbang:

yep, definately reflections, there aint any chips on my guitar yet... :heh:

thanks man! :D

When we went up for the last song, it was so cold, and so windy, I could hardly move, took a little while for my fingers to get going again, but once they did it was probably the best time we'd played it... Epic.
When was it cold here recently? And where was this epic event? I did hear some fireworks going off last Saturday night but I couldn't tell where they were.

It was last Sunday night in the Oakden / Northgate area, and it was warm in the day, and then got a massive South-Westerly breeze which brought the temp down to about 10 degrees and up on stage we had no shelter at all, and because its been hot, we weren't really prepared (dressed) for that...

Oh yeah, I opened the house up when the cool change came through. That must have been the fireworks I heard; the wind would have been blowing the right way.