Lets have a pics thread :)

You youngsters..... :)

Power of the Night was my first Sava cd, and I quickly acquired Sirens & Dungeons right after.
The J Oliva era will always reign supreme for me, with the glaring exception of FFTR. That is by FAR the worst Sava's ever done.
I completely agree with Ken on that!

This reminds me of the people who don't realize how much better & different AC/DC was when Bon Scott was at the helm. (of course this entire post is SMHFO....)

Think nice thoughts Zach

Im partial to Gutter Ballet because thats when I was turned on to them, full album that is, I had heard songs from Mountain King, we infact played Strange Wings so that was the first song, I got a copy of it on a tape with other cover tunes. Of the full concepts I prefer Streets to DWD overall(I think... depends on the day), and Wake of Magellan most. I have only heared a few songs from Sirens, a few from Power of the Night and I dont believe any of Fight for the Rock. I own everything since Mountain King with Poets and Madmen being my least favorite but I still like it. Im Savatage through and through doesnt matter what era, but I sure miss Criss. One cool thing about Magellan is both swap off on vocals, two off my list of fav. vocalists.

I have never seen anything like the TSO presentation. I had a great time and was highly entertained. But I have none of their music, nor Jons or Zachs solo work........... I will never own all the CD's I want.

I did go to see the first tour of JCS but was probably ? 12... 13 maybe and remember little other than the impression it made on me and that may very well be why Savatages latter work with the concepts appeals to me. I also saw Chicago the same summer and that too influenced me to be more open minded about music. I still went home and cranked up my Zep & Heep albums though....... =}:)

wish I had photos of those shows.

My roommate and I have an ongoing joke about creating a website featuring pictures of REAL COLLEGE GIRLS IN ACTION!!! She took a couple of preliminary shots, hopefully we have a goldmine on our hands.

pc050809ul1.jpg

pc050810ee6.jpg

PS: Note the pencil in the LEFT HAND. Booyah!