Lets have a pics thread :)

BTW, i have the picture seriously. Go on to get on well with me, obey my pm orders. (for example when i order you to write something like "i am dumb, besides i have a sexual tendency to hairy daddies...", you will do it; otherwise, otherwise :heh:

:p :lol:

nice pic ibo! you definately look great with the short hair (I was never a fan of your hair when it was longer :p) - actually I think that pic reminds me of Adam Sandler, but FAR more attractive.

goth_fiend said:
not a bad looking dude, just very dark looking hmmmm your giving me ideas for some new pictures :lol:
You'll just make all the women on 2 forums wet themselves over you, man. :lol: I wish I had that kind of power. (But that's what extended guitar solos are for. :D)
SilentRealm said:
nice pic ibo! you definately look great with the short hair (I was never a fan of your hair when it was longer :p) - actually I think that pic reminds me of Adam Sandler, but FAR more attractive.
SR, your new avatar has completely renewed all confidence I may have ever lost, that you are the most BEAUTIFUL METALHEAD EVER!!!!! Simone Simons means NOTHING TO ME NOW!!!!
:worship:

How dare you say such a thing? I'm obsessed with SR. Not you. Who are you? Who are you, thinking you can just steal my obsession like that? :mad: :)lol:)

SilentRealm said:
:lol: - you lost confidence?? I'm horrified! :p
I'm sorry, but blame it on my Simone Simons phase... or blame it on her. That's your choice.
BEAUTIFUL AVATAR PIC THOUGH!!!:worship: :oops:

Taliwakker said:
But you use your sister's photo in your avatar...i've met Charis people and she's actually blonde and dumpy.....like 4'6 and 100 kg. ...you short arse.

shit Richard!!! You promised you wouldn't tell people my true identity.. *sigh* ok people.. this here is the real me:

istockphoto_429089_spoofcicle.jpg

SilentRealm said:
:lol: I wish I had guys fawn over me in REAL life like Ptah does - I think I would develop quite an ego :p

well your hot so you get
:worship: :worship: :worship:

but your hot and you listen to awesome music so you get
:worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship:

really, those guys in austrila must be slacking off...