Lets have a pics thread :)

Br4nd0n.jpg

Is this for real ?
You are wearing gloves,a top hat and wielding a walking stick ?
You look more than an illusionist or a noble.

School proms are actually like that ???!!!111

MrFast said:

Me lookin superfly at my prom. There wasn't a dry panty in the room after my entry. (quickly followed by my exit, I hate mainstream music)

:headbang: That's badass man. I hope to look that badass for my prom next year. Then again, I also hope to have a girlfriend to take to my prom next year.:lol:

Prom sucks. I didn't go to mine, but I went with my friend to his last year. It's good to see that you went to yours with a slight bit of humor though. And that jacket is pretty badass btw.

^to some, I actually enjoyed my prom, got to spend some awesome times with some of my closest friends and laugh at people like that

RobbM said:
Is that Absinthe?

Good (real) absinthe isn't the color of Scope mouthwash. :) Its usually a more pale green like this:

J-ED.jpg

Or it can also be clear, and theres also red absinthe as well. Besides, anyone who drinks absinthe straight (or lights it on fire) is an idiot, it should be drunk diluted with ice water and sugar like so:

IMG_0310.jpg

which causes the absinthe to "louche" (turn an opaque whitish color):

IMG_0340.jpg

Being an absinthe drinker, I do like to set the record straight on it whenever I get an opportunity, seeing as how there are tons of misconceptions about the drink floating around out there.

goth_fiend said:
^to some, I actually enjoyed my prom, got to spend some awesome times with some of my closest friends and laugh at people like that
Yeah, me too. What sucked was that so many girls just went to the bathroom and admired the scenery. Granted, it was nice, but they were missing out on the party and being with friends for the last time.

RobbM said:
yeah I know what it looks like, I just saw "something green" and had to ask, Absinthe is awesome, its just really really expensive..where do you get yours? I know theres a lot of mail order/web order places for it.

ever heard of this?

http://www.absinthesupply.com/products/cannabis-vodka.html

I got my stuff here: http://www.absinth24.net/

Although to get what most absintheurs consider *the best* on the market (the Jades), you have to order it from here: http://www.absintheonline.com/

Typically, avoid any absinthe spelled without the "e" (Czech Absinth), or that advertises "high thujone content" (this is trying to cash in on the supposed hallucinigenic effects of absinthe (or "secondaries") which are a myth). that stuff is usually artificially colored to be that "mouthwash green" color, and isn't actually distilled like a real absinthe, but rather whats known as an oil mix.

A good "introductory" absinthe to try is the Clandestine Suisse La Bleue. Its not *quite* as pricy as some of the other kinds (I think it cost me something like $70 for the bottle). And even though the bottles are expensive as hell, the amount of absinthe used in a proper mix is such a small amount that 1 bottle should last you a good 25+ or so glasses.

And even though that link is broken, I have heard of it and I'll have to pass...