Lets have a pics thread :)

i would buy it, not read it, and then take it back saying the cover was scratched before i bought it.

Yngvai X said:
Apparently you've never met Steve Vai or Yngwie or Paul Gilbert. ;)
On the Symphony X website, it says that Russel Allen also plays guitar. Even though he's not a guitarrist per se, but he's tall, and plays guitar.

SilentRealm said:
that's one thing I've always noticed about guitarists in general, they're often quite small (5'8 or less) - at least the guitarist's I've ever met are..

I'm more proficient at bass guitar, but I do also play guitar. Matt can vouche for this.

What about Randy Rhoads? He was a little guy. Alexi Laiho, Paulo from Trivium, and... yeah, you get the point--being that it only matters if you tear it up in and out of the studio / on and off the stage.

SilentRealm said:
that's one thing I've always noticed about guitarists in general, they're often quite small (5'8 or less)
What about Yao Ming?

pt-GarminYao04.jpg

Tongue_Ring said:
why would the guitarists be small-er than the guys playing other instruments? that doesn't make sense
Coz if they were bigger,they would have been able to lift a bass guitar and they would no longer be guitar players.
Everybody wants to be one.

Seriously,don’t you think that tall people are very clumsy on the way they move or is it just me coz I’m short as hell and feel jealous ?